Reviews for A Week In The Unchanging Life Of Rosalie Hale
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Marvelous. Fabulous. Ingenious. Laugh-out-loud funny. Clever.

That is all. ;)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Just loved it. Definition of fluffy, but I I felt you preserved Rosalie's personality rather well.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was really adorable and sweet. Absolutely loved it!
MelkiSihou chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It was so cute!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Could easily see Rosalie being that routine. Well told.
Rosetapestry chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I loved this!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i have never read a rosalie and emmett story before, but i was perusing through your fics after i saw that you had finished the edward and bella one today, and decided to take a chance. i liked it. it was well written and had a sense of amusement and humor to it. way to go!
Teardrops and Roses chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Katie,

Again, I don't know how to start a review, so please forgive me in advance. A part of me believes that I don't think I should type something here, supposing that it will symbolically speak to you of how speechless your stories leave me. On the other hand, I feel as if I could write for hours about everything in this story that made me want to know more about these characters you have created.

Yes, you have created them; with this caliber of writing, they no longer are the property of Stephenie Meyer. Now, these two are simply names she has given you which you have allowed to dwell in your imagination and take flight.

Thank you, once again, for a terrific story.
marinas chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I really love this. Usually I hate reading all-human stories, but this one I really enjoyed :D
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
A Week In The Unchanging Life Of Rosalie Hale

Sorry it took me so long to get my review up! This was one of the best Rosalie/Emmett One-Shots I’ve read in awhile.

This story really stuck a cord for me because I know what it’s like to have your life turn into a routine like this.

I enjoyed that fact that Rosalie recognized that some change is good for you. Also, Emmett’s warm spirit came through.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
Cherrypie23uk chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This story made me smile from start to finish. I loved that it was quite in character given that it was so out of the twilight niche. Hope to read more from you.
KatInColor chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow, I really liked that.

it was different and very cute.

veeery kreative

Go on like that

hugs

tolerance
Katarzyna93cr chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very sweet :)

Thank you for not being like everyone else and making rosalie into a bitch when she meets emmet in this kind of stories!
seremela05 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is absolutely adorable!
FelicityT chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Apart from giving me a new play list. It was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it especially the new 'change' messages everyday. The one about the vending machine even got on to my list of quotes from the stories I read as I did not want to forget it. FelicityT