Reviews for The Crow And The Butterfly
Laurie143 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really want to know what happens next, so I would love it if you could finish the story, I can't wait for more chapters!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I abolutley love this story so far and I can not wait for you to post another chapter, feel free to just give me a quick PM if you need any ideas or help with this story then I'll be happy to help. xx
skyla chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
i HATE ASHLEY! SHE SO MEAN 4 TAKING BELLA A WAY!
dckdck422 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
more please
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
good job on your stories i like it so far
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
love it

:p
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
AWE! bElla is so cute!

""She extended her hand, trying to smile. I positioned Bella on my hip, shaking hands with her reluctantly. She then turned to Bella, her eyes softening in compassion, and gave her a genuine smile. Bella tried to smile back, but it was less of a smile and more of a grimace. She knew why this was happening.

I set Bella on the ground, she tried to complain but I shushed her, nudging her forward. She glared at me, making me smile amused, then turned and shook hands politely, as I had.

"Bella Swan," She said, her lisp giving it a child-like quality.

"It's very nice to meet you, Bella, my name's Ashley."

"It's nice to meet you too." She smiled awkwardly before shuffling backwards, running into me and turning and clinging to my leg. I set my hand on her head comfortingly, and she smiled softly up at me. "I'm hungry, Mister." I nodded once at her, then watched Alice leave to make her breakfast."

Poor Bella! taken away from Carlisle kicking and screaming!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
""Sweet girl," I said soothingly, smiling softly. "What is there to be afraid of?"

She was embarrassed to say it, but peeked up, "You?" She said questioningly. I laughed, pulling her from behind Esme's legs, and picking her up gently to place her warm body on the worn couch. She giggled and scooted back, trying to get comfortable on the stiff leather."" AWE! sO CUTE!

""She pulled herself to me, like her favorite teddy bear or beloved stuffed dog, and silence fell over us like a stormy night's fog."" That is so cute! Carlisle is Bella's teddy bear.
alysha813 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Awesome story so far mate! I really hope you update soon!
angel04une chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
good story!
KT8812 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
It's an incredibly sweet story! I wish we could have seen Carlisle with little Bella for a bit longer thought...
whitegurl2013 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
i love it and cant wait to read more!
Babe Pryor chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
A great idea..just not real clear where she is NOW..in a Foster home? What has she been told as to why she's an orphan? Does she know her parents were murdered? So Carlisle is alone? How old is Bella now? different, Jake being nice to Carlisle..does Jake has romantic feelings for Bella? How does Bella feel? Does she remember 'Mister'? Where are the rest of the family? Do they check in with each other? Is Alice 'watching out' for Bella and Carlisle? I still don't like the field social worker Ashley pronouncing their mutual adoration 'unhealthy', and taking Bella away to be an orphan..OMG, the news just showed homemade pumpkin cream cheese roll at a local bakery..thin sheet of pumkin bread, spread with (cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla), then rolled up. OMG the spiral slices looked amazing..anyway, love the story, love even more FREQUENT updates..xx
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
OMFG! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
great chapter :) please update soon :)