Reviews for Thirty Sword Katas
calliopechild chapter 26 . 4/17
*wordless screaming*

COULD YOU NOT
calliopechild chapter 25 . 4/17
*throws self out the window*

Don't you EVER stop writing Thriller Bark fics, ever. This series is hitting so many of the things I'm weak for in One Piece (which is basically everything Zoro and nakama, tbh). And now it's a fic from the POV of his swords! And Sandai is so possessive and defensive of Zoro, just this unhinged bloodthirsty little kid, and I love it so much? 'This one is mine, I chose him, no one else can say anything bad about him.' So good.
calliopechild chapter 24 . 4/17
This is the best. I love Zoro's Asura move, it is so badass, but this is One Piece, and nothing is sacred, no matter how scary. :D There are so many gifts in this fic, like Robin being a giant troll, and Sanji being adorable and falling for it, and this line, especially: One advantage of Zoro's new form, Sanji soon discovered, was that there was three times as much surface area to aim for when kicking the marimo's face in. That is such a Sanji line. And just the little things you put in here, like Sanji catching Zoro with his leg rather than his hands and being civil only when Zoro's unconscious, are just the perfect touches and so in character. I loved the little bro-moment between the two of them over the dishes, how even with as strong as Luffy is, they worry about him; it's one of the few things they have in common.
calliopechild chapter 23 . 4/17
AUGH. This is way too cute. I am such a sap for ZoroChopper fluff.
calliopechild chapter 11 . 4/16
I am 100% here for Zoro having Hidden Depths, especially for something as quietly artistic as knowing the tea ceremony. It really is logical that he'd know, and that'd he care if only because he always cares to do things well if he has to do them at all. Another good one, I am really enjoying these.
calliopechild chapter 9 . 4/16
You did something with the ability to cut nothing thing! I love it. I keep hoping to see something the show do something awesome with that, but no luck so far. Basically I treasure every moment of badass!swordsman Zoro we get, no matter how small. :D
calliopechild chapter 8 . 4/16
Oh my GOSH, ROBIN, what the hell. That line was so perfectly, perfectly Robin; she's got such a morbid sense of humor, and she's so precise sometimes, and there she is, just telling the mind-controlling bad guy the *right* way to psychologically torture one of her nakama. *dies laughing* She's 100% right, though, and it's adorable that she and everyone else) recognizes that in him.

Also this: "You mean...you all genuinely love this man?"

"I wouldn't go that far." XD So fitting for Sanji, being all "I mean, 'tolerate' is really more accurate...'"
calliopechild chapter 7 . 4/16
*screams into a pillow* This is so cute? I just-I know it's a mind-control fic, and those aren't supposed to be fluffy, but I just...this is so utterly One Piece that these dark Villain Plans(TM) would go completely pear-shaped thanks to the ridiculousness that is the crew. And Chopper...I nearly died, that was so freaking adorable. His and Luffy's "grievances" with Zoro are precious, and everyone's are very true to form. It felt like Zoro gave in a little too easily-I feel like he'd know how to fight his nakama to get to Silvertongue without doing any serious damage to them-but it's not a huge dissonance.

The end of the chapter, though...gotta go read the next one now. O.o This is not going to do anything good for Sanji's many issues...
just-a-fan chapter 28 . 2/17
Aaaah! Where's the rest?! What kind of cliffhanger IS this!? Please update! I need to know!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 3 . 1/28
Love the idea that Kuina just comes around for a chat from time to time. xD I hope this comes up in this story again. :3
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 1/28
"Sanji's the one that's supposed to be a duck". Hell. Has Oda really been hinting at his backstory all this time? He really does deserve his title as the Goda of Foreshadowing...
The Richmaster chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
You did a good job showing the chaos inherent of a battlefield
The Richmaster chapter 27 . 12/21/2016
I loved Smoker here; especially his comments on the Straw Hats
The Richmaster chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
Okay, this just makes so much sense; it really feels like something that Zoro would actually do