Reviews for Thirty Sword Katas
I love this so much! This is the first time I have seen a story with Zoro's swords' perspectives and I love it! Especially how Sandai Kitetsu acted! This is probably my favorite chapter!
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
So good! I love all of this! Please write more soon!
Saravi Boo chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
This whole collection is so good! The only bad thing about it is the fact that it is incomplete. Are you still planning to finish it? I would dearly love to see the climatic conclusion to this last story arc. Thank you for sharing all the other arcs and oneshots.
hellointernet chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I love the line 'The white katana was Zoro's afro.' Zoro with an afro. Hahaha!
Sano chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
Will...will this never be complete? /cries BUT IT'S SO GOOD! This battle is super epic! I would love to see it resolved... : I hope this isn't abandoned when it's so close to the end ;_; come back...! Q_Q
Sanosuke Hidane chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
But...BUT WHAT HAPPENS?! ;_; qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq!
aoitsuki77 chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
This is wonderfully written and very engaging. I love all of the stories you have in here, and I hope you decide to finish this! It's so close, and so good!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
You are two chapters away! :O and I'm almost hyperventilating! so good!
Vi-Violence chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
Please update.
ZoroandNatsu chapter 28 . 1/27/2014
Holy Crap. There NEEDS to be more of this story. I beg of you.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
The idea of Zoro being a prince is really something. His meeting with Shanks was really amusing while the talk with Dragon was both funny and interessting.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Very impressive how you described the tea ceremony and how you let Robin explain it. The dialouges between Zoro and Shirahama were nice as well. Actually he whole atmosphere of tradition and culture was refreshing since a tea ceremony is not your everyday practice in One Piece.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
"He was going to be the greatest swordsman in the world, dammit, he wouldn't be defeated by a garden vegetable" almost made me fall from the couch because I was laughing so hard. The same goes for Zoro's and Sanji's defeat by Chopper at the end of this chapter.
All your chapters about the whole mind-controling-thing were really great. The part where Zoro chose Sanji to be his murderer and his motivation for doing so was really powerfull.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
This one was so sweet! How Zoro let the tanuki go, because it reminded him of Chopper and that the "Great Green Hunter" was the one who taught Usopp how to hunt showed nicely just how much Zoro is the big brother in the crew.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Loved the story of the ugly duckling. The name "Miduck" made me crack up though, the whole chapter was very funny!