Reviews for Thirty Sword Katas
Sarachan chapter 28 . 5/30
I can't believe this fic died on such a cliffhanger!
Sarachan chapter 25 . 5/30
This was such a great chapter! I love fics that feature Zoro's swords. Kudos :)
MawVax chapter 27 . 5/19
When u gonna reveal his family?
MawVax chapter 27 . 5/19
When u gonna reveal his family?
MawVax chapter 28 . 5/17
CONTINUE GODDAMMIT
Hi! I love this. Update. Update now
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2015
I NEED MORE ZORO.

AND MARINEFORD, BECAUSE THIS SEEMS LIKE A REALLY INTERESTING BATTLE.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON ;O;

*cri*
Monica chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
ahaha! This is so funny, it's just perfect! I tried not to laugh, but unfortunately I failed :D
funvince chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
This war arc is pretty awesome. It's unfortunate that it doesn't look like we'll ever get to see how it ends since I haven't seen anything else like it in One Piece fanfiction of Luffy fighting along with Dragon to rescue Zoro. I've also enjoyed the other stories in this.
Fairykick chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Hey, I just finished reading this chapter and all the previous ones and I must say I really enjoy the way you write. I like that a lot of the chapters are somewhat linked even though they are not. It's been very refreshing to read your stories since the way you've posted is different from the other zoro fics I've read so far.

In any case I look forward to the upcoming chapters
Guest chapter 28 . 5/5/2015
I like how your AN at the end says "also this chapter doesn't take like another year and a half to appear" because it's been 3. :( please update soon, love your stories!
DMAlix chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
LaforayaWattpad chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Hahahahaaha! Go Chopper! _ HE'S SO FLUFFY! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Guest chapter 25 . 2/25/2015
I love this so much! This is the first time I have seen a story with Zoro's swords' perspectives and I love it! Especially how Sandai Kitetsu acted! This is probably my favorite chapter!
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
So good! I love all of this! Please write more soon!