Reviews for The Brood
MaidenLock chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
... Why did that hurricane have the same name as me anyway... Why me... -sulks in the corner- I'm sorry
Shiary chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
lol
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
There will be at least five more: Guam, American Samoa, Northern Marianas Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Shiary chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
Lol very nice except for a few typos.
Totes-RANDERP chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
WE NEED MORE FLORIDA STORIES!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Is she sure it's not a jar of dirt?

I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT! I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!
Michigan chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
64? There's SIXTY-NINE of us!

The 50 States, D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, the Canadian Provinces, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.

50 6 10 3 69.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
(Meanwhile, on the same day, Indiana is holding a memorial service for his most famous citizen, born on this day [August 29] in 1958, and silently cursing Louis for sullying Michael Jackson's birthday)

Fuck you, California. 6/25/09 NEVAR FORGET
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
"Axe guitar(Washington), paint brushed, book (Georgia?), script (possibly New York), foot ball (Texas...?), baseball, soccer ball, bat, NASA test fuel (Florida), rocket engine (Also Florida...), Bec…Sand in a jar, Casino chips (Nevada, duh!), crawfish, Kermit the Frog… What are you doing here? (Illinois) Let's see: gumbo (Louisiana), cat (Massachusetts; Sabrina had a black cat named Salem), dog (Kansas, most likely) Elvis Presley…THERE'S A DEAD GUY IN MY BAG! (Blame Mississippi and Tennessee on that one, dear.)
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
this is a cute story to read so far
cat-tomboy chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
STOP.
Do your research before attempting anything like this. Don;'t turn that horrible thing into a story for your unresearched ocs.
Hinata28h chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
You need to continue this! This is Epic!

Hinata28h
pockyandlemonsrock chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
Hi~! Please update? I've been loved this fic as soon as I read it~! There aren't any fics that has USCAN as a pairing, that deals with kids. I loved the concept of the states and territories/provinces as their kids.

I loved the concept of teasing us with the interactions of the state and provinces~ XD

Can't wait for the new kid to appear~! So please update? I've excited of how their kid will turn out~ Heh. I can totally see Alfred naming their kids, "Nintendo 64". Lol.

So pleasepleaseplease update? 3
CrypticSpamNinja chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
...Can you make a oneshot on how the government might be cutting California in half to make the 51st state, South California? Just asking...
Losuien chapter 19 . 5/19/2011