Reviews for Centurion
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/8
This is wonderful! Just... wow. :)
Greywonderer chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I got curious after the LJ post and I'm very glad I did. This is brilliant! I like the way Amy is never out of his thoughts and while reading this I got the sense of all that time passing but while everything else changes, Rory's love for Amy never does. : )
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this story and how you wrote Rory so well! It is wonderful and amazing and it was sad but also full of hope and I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wonderful! I loved this!

ft
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is really, really brilliant and I love it.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
:D
Rez chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Holy Hannah, that is one of the most...wow, I'm not sure how to describe it. It's sad, but endearing. Full of hope and yet I can't help but get teary from thinking about poor Rory. Thank you for writing about the Man Who Waited. You managed it so very well.

Keep typin'
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I rewatched the episode and I was like "i bet the most popular story on about rory/amy is about rory during his 2000 years"
so then i checked and i was right
OKAY I LOVE THIS AMAZINGNESS
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great job!
Brigid Dove chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Best story I have read so far about Rory's 2000 years!

Thanks for the fantastic tale!

Cheers,

BrĂ­d
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Rory's awesome. Waiting two thousand years for your fiancee - that's love.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is amazing. I've always wondered how Rory spend those thousand-plus years, and this is brilliant. The Doctor's cameo was unexpected, yet fitting and logical. The Pandorica's travels were just right. Your prose is just lovely, keeping in Rory's POV and even his voice. Thank you for writing this!
johndarkdays chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
good not bad, had hope for a little more of rory talking but still a good show :)
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I've been looking for a well written story centered on Rory's 2000 year wait and this is definitely the best I have read yet. I love the last line and how you incorporated Jack.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was so beautifully written! I especially loved the last line. Well done! :D