Reviews for Shadow Truths
Riss - uscmam chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Great O/S!

I loved how sweet they were, without giving us a cavity. Loved the all black theme of the party and how he waited until the 15th to let her know.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Mell C chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
sigh. sweet and perfect.
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
It was absolutely wonderful. Your writing is just so great to read. Thank you for sharing. :)

-MJ
naelany chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
*sigh* alternately wanna hug and smack them both lol. They are too cute though ;-)
irelandk chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Thanks for writing
sessahhh chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
So freaking hot. I wish I had such awesome friends like you to write deliciously naughty slashy fics for me on my birthday. The whole thing was hot - tatts, piercings, nudity, making out of all combinations. Great job! And happy birthday Ahizelm!
Britt01 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Now THAT is a card game! Love Rose orchestrating everything. Great b-day prezzy for ahizelm, too! Thanks for sharing :)
whitwit chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
These boys are so delicious! :D
parrotchic chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Hawt stuff! That's a new pairing for me but I like it. Best last line ever.
bmango chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Very nice, bb... Garrett and Jasper always seem like a good pairing, especially when inked and pierced. Yum. Thanks for sharing! -b
OnTheTurningAway chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
sdlfdslfkjsdfauem

Sorry...that's pretty much all I was capable of typing when I read this after posting to the blog :) This Garrett is just *UNF* personified. Loved it!
jllfish chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
oh, that was so good!
mad4hugh chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Damn' but that was hot! I haven't read any J&G slash before...yummy! The short "bursts" of prose works perfectly in telling a story of the night progressing as Jasper, Garrett and the other participants get a little drunker, looser and freer as time goes on.

Lovely b-day tribute for a Garrett Lover!
SubtlePen chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
oh my holy fucking hell, yes... please tell me there's more of these two somewhere?
naelany chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
UnfUnfUnfUnf! I've said this before, but...Unf! Flove it, woman.

Happy Birthday, Ang. Hope you enjoyed these boys