Reviews for The Witch's Grimoire
gabyxx21 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I loved looking forward to the next chapter
LilyMoonstone chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Witch class maybe? Itachi's kind of cute as a doll. Why is his human form a 13 year old body, not his original age body? White Hare... didn't even know their carrot was a wand. Would be pretty amusing to see how Itachi is going to 'handle' it. So cute~
bhennen chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
it's a good story but you really need to update your stories more
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Yo, This is a pretty good FemNaruto story. I especially like how you gave them races. Will you turn anyone else in the rookie 9 a different race? I would see Sakura as a moogle and Ino as a gria. It's also a shame that you seem to be suffering form writer's block. If you don't mind, I would like to try something similar to this, but add more of Final Fantasy V. It just works for me easier than Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. PM me if you let me have the go ahead.
Servant of Nature chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
This is kind of late but I was flipping through the stories of Naruto crossovers and I admit I was thinking of skipping this cause it only have about two chapters which usually don't entice me into reading it but yours was interesting and amusing when I read the first chapter, so if you can could you continue this, pretty please.
SydneyInWonderland chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
This is impressive, please update soon!
j chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
please continue
Kittybatty chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Love da story!

love the action part and the transformation!

update soon cause fans can't wait any longer for this sotrys and the other ones!
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Love this! Cupcakes! Update! -Aura of Cute-
raw666 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
This is a nice story, though I wish you just stay with a few and keep updating them. This one I think needs to be on a list to keep updating.
cooking samurai chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This is actuly a good story very good indide. Is Rock lee going to be apourt of it and do you need OCs for the clan members you are going to get becuse I have the game and it is very fun and I can make a few for you.
Tiger-oni-neko chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The creature that Naruto summons is a judge used in battle to make sure both side fighting by the rules and laws in Final Fantasy Tactics series.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'd like to say that I like your story, particularly where you described the FF parts since I'm not too familiar with Tactics (either one). The only problem I see is your grammar, but it isn't too much of a problem. A little tip for correcting your grammar mistakes is to read your writing backwards (odd, but it works).