Reviews for Your Name
babefangirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Fluff and cute idea! Loved that
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I have CAVITIES from the sweetness :D
d-kronk chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed this. I love that everyone was in on Derek's plan. And it was a great plan, I love how he proposed.
ashash52009 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story. I thought Derek was going to want her to change some of her Penelopeness, but I love your creativity.
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awww that was awesome! I'm new to the CM world but I'm in love with the Morgan/Garcia ship & I hope to see some of it on the show! I'm trying to catch up on this show...LOL...I've only seen shows here & there but I can't wait for Wed. night to see the season opener!

Your Ships are awesome! I love Ranger/Steph..YUMMY! Can't get into Lester & Steph...I want her to be with Ranger ONLY! Love Booth & Brennan tho I'm scared to watch the season opener cause I heard that Booth comes back with a girlfriend...I have waited 5 freakin years for them to get together & I'm not sure I can watch him with someone else!

Ok I'm back...the only thing we probably won't agree on is your choice of Nascar driver...LOL...I'm a Dale Jr fan thru & thru...hence my user name...:D I'm Earnhardt to the bone!

I can't wait to read the rest of your stories...How I've missed them I'll never know!

I'm currently writing my first Ranger/Steph story...I want to write Morgan & Garcia but I have to watch a few more shows...

My other passion is NCIS...I'm a Gibbs/Abby shipper! Love me some Gabby...

Wow now that I wrote a novel I'll go...LOL
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was great :) Loved this idea for a proposal! Great bit of MG and team goings on :D
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
AWWWWW! Really cute. Great job!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hehehe, that was so cute and sweet! Absolutely great and I loved it!
dyallon chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I don't care if it IS fluff...this was VERY nice. Personally, I think it is a rather romantic way for him to propose...surrounded by the people who love them.
Umenokouji Yuuya chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm gonna be corny- that was so sweet it gave me cavities! Hehe, but really- great story. Had me smiling when Morgan positioned himself to propose to the end of the fic. Loved it. :]
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
that was great loved it
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Adorable ... I loved it.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lovely and so very sweet.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010