Reviews for Leah's Happy Ending
flaming-amber chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I say, Leah/Mystic Falls is a crossover that needs more support. Seeing as this fic was written in 2010, I can only hope that it gets a revival somehow.

Such a delicious tandem.
Miki Mae chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Haha. I liked it. I recently started my own Leah story. I get what you mean, girl needs to be happy... at least a LITTLE! I never thought of Leah x Tyler, but it has its merits... I'd definitely be interested in reading your follow ups!
cullenbaby123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved your writing style. Coherent, correct grammar and spelling. Maybe a bit longwinded in the beginning but I love that your characters seem human. Great use of suspense to bind my attention till the end and then revealing the guys name. I am following you so I atm looking forward to your next fic! BTW this is my VERY first review since I started reading fanfic 3 years ago. That is how good your story was!
wereguardian chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
yeaaah
patrishis chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You should make this into a multi-chapter fic... it was really good.
Ria8183 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow...i just stumbled upon your story and I love it. This pairing is just so good. I think you captured Leah perfectly and the story just flowed so nicely. Keep up the good work.
DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i love love loved this story it was soo good i like the paring but i was wondering if you could do a story for Leah/damon i look and there was not any . i think they would make a good couple.
mehr03 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
awesome fic...loved it...thks ..cud you please write one about leah/damon..that would be awesome...thks
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Pairing Leah with anyone in the pack would be a nightmare.
LaughLoveLeah611 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Omg! Tyler and Leah is so unexpected but I love them both so awesome job!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Interesting never thought of this pairing before but I love it :D