Reviews for Rouge's Farting Problem
This is stupidly funny

Somewhere some is jacking off to this
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Lol That Team Rockets blasting off again Refrence!
Genericsonicfan chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Well, I'm gonna go to the kitchen, jump in the dishwasher and turn it on.
blossomppg chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Can u make a Blaze's Farting Problem.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
After the storm of farts, Shadow and Silver fealed like they where going to die, then Sonic was on the run. - I wonder where the wind came from..- Sonic asked, * sniff, sniff* Pew! Sonic said disgused. Sonic saw Shadow and Silver, while Rouge was farting, But Rouge was getting a suprise!, * spish.. pttth* Rouge was very suprised... Rouge has crap herself! Shadow saw the brown come out.. it was so thick that it was started to come out of pants! Brown code!, Brown code! But just in time, Sonic ran to save Shadow and Silver with a little bit of crap on them. YUCK! said Shadow and Silver said disgused. wipeing off the crap. Tails came in the X Tornato - Hurry! you dont wanna be farted on again! - they all whend in a hurry.
OMFG chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Pointless, immature, and poorly written. Unsurprisingly, after viewing your account, the same can be said of just about everything you've written. The only way this could possibly be entertaining is if you disregard the obviously fetishistic fascination with gas and view it as a mere crackfic. Either way, I give this tripe 2/10 stars.
Gaige's Peppy Sweetheart chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Lol, that was REALLY weird, but in a good way; I lol'd at this several times.
WiiBeFartan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Shame the guys in these never consider "plugging" up the gas leak. Fleshy plug versus sexy gas, who will win?
Profile Has Been Closed chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Uh.. not that funny or weird...

But it's funny if you imagine Shadow's voice is Shadow759.

It's ALWAYS funny.
MelechoMite chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! Man that was funny!
snookie chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
omg, that was the most WEIRDEST story i have EVER read. kinda scared me since it was coming from rouge. and she's normally really woman-like. i seriously doubt that she would be farting in knuckles face. after all, she likes him.
Suki-Rose Essence chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Honestly, what kind of bull do you call this?

Pointless, short, immature... This doesn't deserve a place on FFN.
YoshizillaFanUltra chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I lol'd at this. Also PRRRRRROMOTION! XD
S0nictheHedgeh0g chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
What the damn crap is this?That was retarded. Just retarted.