Reviews for Wrong
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Wow... this is amazing. I couldn't stop to review on your other chapters because I was too into it! I like how all the chapters are really short. A lot of them on here just drag on and on. Sometimes I like long but this time I like short
AngelEyes-Shika chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
yay! new chapter! (well, it's been there for some weeks now - sorry for not seeing it earlier...)

Lukas' feelings are very clearly expressed, thanks to your nice writing - hope he'll soon find a solution to how comfort Brett (I'm sure some of us could give him a hint *snicker*)

I'm adding your story to my alert list, that way it won't take me 2 months to see it updated.

take care!
Violet-Madness chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this one! Thankfully, you've gotten back to it and it's as great as ever. Love the angst. Looooove it.
AngelEyes-Shika chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
hey hey! when will Brett see that there is no future with Andie - especially when there's Lukas who needs a hand?

Nice - let's hope for more interaction with these two, and also that Brett doesn't do anything stupid.

keep it up
AngelEyes-Shika chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
hey, just noticed that you continued this - happy! :)

it's amazing how so much gets through with so little words

i like how the two of them are turning around each other - *sigh* we'll just have to wait and see

thanks again
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Awe. Sad. I thhink yous hould update and maybe make the chapters longer.
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Awe, how rude of Lukas. I sorta like Andie, thought Charlie is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. ;D
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Again, it is good. It's short. Seems to me like you are trying to capture little things in a small paragraph.
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Good start, short, but good. :)
Violet-Madness chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
it! I always wondered what Brett was thinking when Lukas was shot . . . update soon!
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Short & sweet - I emphasize on the sweet. I love how you ended this chapter/paragraph (whatever you want to call it) "Lukas wishes Brett could see how Andie is all wrong for him. And how right for him Lukas is." Gold, I tell you . . .
AngelofDarkness1566 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Hahaha! I Love it. Seriously I was cracking up at the very beginning. I honestly can't say I really care for Andie's character, and I can totally see where and why there would be a Lukas/Brett slash. There just seems to be so much tension there.

I really like this so far, I hope that you update soon! :)
aikakone chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like how you add wolfish details to this one, like the fact that she'd smell "off." Good choice! Plus, I can imagine Lukas feeling this way, that Brett is his.
Kitera chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is cute. I'm not typically a fan of slash but I still liked it all the same. Kudos.
oomileena-chanoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
AW! Tis sad and cute at the SAME TIME. O_o I just started watching the show, so I came on here looking for some SLASH. Unfortunately, this is the only one so far. TT Thank goodness it's a good one! Hehe, I like Lukas and Brett together. :D Tis super cute!