Reviews for The Joker & The Thief
Wheeliefan101 chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow! The format of this was really interesting and fun to read
Awesome job :)
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
very originally written, i'm impressed! you're really good!
also, i lovelovelove the song, thought about it the moment i read the title. :D
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved how you structured this! Honestly, I've never seen anyone do this before, you really made it work too.

Nicely done! :)
Beldam chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Holy cow, i wish this wasn't so short because it really impressed me. Just thinking about how long it must have taken to write in a way that their two viepoints moved in and out of each other makes me dizzy, but the fact you managed to pull it off gives the fic this great feel. I almost wish it continued. But nontheless, very awesome.
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Lovely and twisted. I like the way the POV changes weave in out of each other, it fits both the fandom and the mood of the piece. Devilishly good.
AarikazZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow... Demented, random, with a mix of Joker and Catwoman equals wonderful! I quite enjoyed this story, it was very interesting. I especially enjoyed the Joker's craziness. Great job! _
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very good and well written stuff! Nice to see someone else appreciate this pairing! The highlighting of key words added to the story's depth. They really connected the characters, especially the heels. Good job!
Meepscrawler chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow. I really liked this. My favorite part was the writing style, the switch from character to character on certain key words. It makes me want to write something similar.

Brilliant!