Reviews for Unrequited
ablala2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh. my. god.
this was probably the best nacy story I have ever read on here. I swear, it made me tear! you are such a good writer, this was absolutely amazing! hope I find more nacy stories on here that are as good as this! and hopefully you write new ones? loved it! xo
RS Fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was amazing .

It reminded me of my ex , so I had a special connection with this story.

I love your work .

- RS Fan(:
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is very creative. I didn't expect that ending at all. I take it that Nick just had so major commitment issues, because it seemed like he loved her the entire time.

I felt horrible for Macy the entire time.

I also like where you left off. It was the perfect ending.
stacie.xoxo chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I have no words for how brilliant this is! Amazing.
notyour-sunbeam chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i have read all of your Nacy stories and they are all fabulous, but this one is my favorite. it's incredibly well written and the idea, the actual storyline is so beautiful. haunting in a way. the end is amazing, that last line...le sigh.

so so good :)
TrixPandawan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG! This storie is amazing, I love it, I cry like a baby with this and even when I have to do a stupid essay for my college I don't care spend mi time reading this 'cause is incredible beatiful. Thanks for sare this with us. (sorry if a write something wrong english is not my frist lenguage so... I hope U understand what I try to say)
EpicFroggy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow. Just... wow. I don't even know what to say. This (amazing) story left me speechless. And that's a really hard thing to do for me. My friends and family try all the time. I think they'd like you. Anyway, there's so much... heart to this story. So much emotion, angst, and a bunch of other teenage-ish stuff rolled up in one incredibly well-wrapped package. E-cabbage for you!
foxystiles chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This one made me so sad for Macy. Nick was so was so obvious that he loved her back otherwise he wouldn't have felt so guilty. But other than Nick being oblivious it was really good.
qfabray chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Incredible. Honestly, that's all I can say. So heartfelt and warm and utterly beautiful. I just loved it.
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was one of the most touching FanFictions I've ever read. I had watery eyes the entire time...and I hate the Jonas brothers (no offense intended). It was very bittersweet.
oh.black.stars chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Too awesome for words.
stolen94 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
There's so much unwritten longing in this one-shot. It's like you're only giving us half. I can not understand what either of them is going through but it's heartbreaking just reading about it. This was really deep and soul-wrenching it was like invading a relationship about to break up. Witnessing every fight and every cry.

I can't say more because I'm still feeling everything from the story. Good job. You really made an impact with me, and although I'm not significant, that is really something.

I do hope that he tells her. To end her pain and his. To see their love come together for the first time. For the first time truthfully, anyways.

I loved this. I hope you write more.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
When I read the summary for this story, I could tell that it was going to be breathtaking. I read this story and cried the whole time.

I've never been so caught up in Macy and Nick.

God, the first scene just ripped at my heart. It was so raw, so real, so disturbingly honest.

From the first line to the last, you can see every bit of Macy. And you can see her love, her admiration, her heart break.

The last scene, last line, shows you that maybe Nick never really realized his love when he should have and did so when it was far too late.

This is brilliant; the truth is in every sentence.

-a.
KeepSteady chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Lova lova love it! It was intense and grabbing, I'm pretty sure I was holding my breath most of the time :) I'm eager to read you're other stories! Great writing!
melly chapter 1 . 7/2/2010