Reviews for Color Me Confused
I don't understand why Quinn isn't keeping Beth. She clearly wants to and has the support of her mother and Rachel. It doesn't make sense.
A woman bleeds for 3 to 6 weeks after giving birth. As well as any tearing and just general pain. Quinn would not be up for having sex or running. I very much doubt she would be up for going to school and walking and having to sit in those hard seats.
shego.ponce chapter 24 . 8/30
Is this the end? Im so in love with the story please dont be it 3 :c
Eli Torres chapter 10 . 8/27
Admittedly, I haven't finished this chapter yet because I lost it at "wake up and smell the gay, Finn!" and had to stop reading to compose myself. Holy shit, dude. I've been laughing my ass off this entire story so far. I love it! You're very talented.
Torie20MD chapter 24 . 2/5
Excellent heart felt story!
wkgreen chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
Thanks for sharing! Excellent story!
CarolineSC chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Cute read, lots of fun!
TVCrazed chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
I really liked this story. It was great. Is there a sequel? chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
Literally my favorite Faberry I've ever read, and trust me... I've read a LOT of them. Super super cute omf I still cannot ugh
technoeNaruto chapter 24 . 2/14/2015
SOOOO cute I love that they are true to themselves. Santana is a bitch but you just have to love her spunk.
technoeNaruto chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
So happy that Rachel gave Finn exactly what he deserved.
garnmcgaughn chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Finally getting around to catching up on stories I've missed updated for and I've enjoyed how you finished this one up, well done and I like how you had rach confront San because it's exactly what she would do and the cheerio thing lol I was wondering what the heck she was up too. Well done
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
I would gave really loved for Quinn and Santana to rip into that shithead finn. Geez.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Just started on this story and I like that Quinn is no longer in denial and knows what she wants and hell knows how she's going to get it.
And a flustered Rachel is a funny one lol :D