Reviews for Color Me Confused
gumilady chapter 1 . 3/3
Hi! will you continue with this story or not?
ANGEL-MI chapter 20 . 2/26
Love the story.
Cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
'Ferbie or whatever' xD
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Please finish this one. Why leave a cliffhanger?
Radi80 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Hey. So I'm way late coming to this story but I'm a new reader and I'm loving this so far.

I haven't even finished reading the posted parts and I am already mourning the incomplete status.

I really hope you do complete all your stories one day.

Thanks for posting

I
Anon chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Why is some anon named K saying that this author is dead? is he/she really dead?
Why chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Why doesn't this author update anymore? this is so gooood!
K chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
F U C K! you just has to DIE when they were beggining with the couch makeout sessions
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Pleeeease update this story it's so good and really interesting one of the best fanfics I've read
askforgardenia chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely loving this story! I've been reading it non-stop and I can't wait for the next chapter! What is Quinn goin to tell Rachel?! Gahhh please update soon! :)
Emerald Stag chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
There is so much to love about this story, and if this is as much as there ever will be I'm content with that because Beth is still there. I haven't found many stories that include Quinn's pregnancy, usually its after or before, but to go through the birth and the aftermath with the tweaks you made with Shelby & Judy and their relationships with their daughters, and how Quinn & Rachel came together. So GOOD. :)
LadySarcasm99 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
I, for one, loved this story. I am sorry you haven't written in awhile..are you coming back soon? I hated unfinished stories and this one is good
K chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
FUCKING COME BACK FROM THE AFTERLIFE OR SOMETHING!
azzule chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Is this story abandoned? I would love to know, so I stopped having expectations :(
TheMaddHatter19 chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
Continue. Please! What happens next? What are they going to tell her?