Reviews for Distraction
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Cute distraction like sasuke ... ;) *been there done that ;p*
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is so cute! :D Haha, I guess Sakura needs a cure for Sasuke. Maybe being around him more will help heal her. ;) lol

I loved it! :D I haven't seen something like this before, and I think it's really cute and creative. I hope you continue writing, and good luck on your future works and schoolwork! I can empathize with that, lol. XD
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
AdotD chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
cute.
CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
haha! lol. this was funny. the ending was my favorite. i found this to be a really kawaii oneshot that seemed to fit the genin sasusaku pretty well. i liked it alot. i found it to be fun to read. .

~CGWG
cast14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
great story i loved it
kumikoX3chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i don't have add ohh! look a butterfly! What were we talking about again? jk my friends thought i had add one period of time -.- yeah greatest friends ever -.- anyways this is really good and cute
Cheetay chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
:D Awesome. Can't wait for you to update your other stories then _
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
it's adorable! I love it so much!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
that is SO CUTE.

i love your stories.
xPessimisticLoserx chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
VERY cute c: I didn't think I'd like this story, since I haven't watched Naruto since I was 11 or 12, but, surprising to me, this was a very good chapter and I'm looking forward to updates. _
CoruscusLuna chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Nice, of course she would have that problem around him, who wouldn't? (:
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I totally saw that ending line coming. No joke, I read the summary and I was like "She's gonna say her ADD is cuz of Sasuke." But predictability is good sometimes! Makes everything seem normal in this crazy world.

This was cute and made me kinda sorta giggle. And yaaaaay, you're still alive! I always get a little bit happier when I see an update or new story from you. And considering I'm watching an extremely good anime at the moment, my happy levels are over 9,000. Here's a cookie! (Hands you giant cookie in the shape of the bridge) Enjoy!