Reviews for Survival of the Fastest
Gleas chapter 1 . 9/2
I had an uncle like that... I learnt pretty quick NOT to be ticklish...or at the least suppress laughter long enough to escape.
Emily Marie Black chapter 1 . 2/5
Honestly I would love for Sirius to tickle me.. though I'm only ticklish on my sides I'm sure I would end up a laughing mess.
Emma Marie Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I hate being tickled.. I've never been ticklish and yes I'm a girl.. My skin is sensitive.. I actually slapped my brother and bit his ear last time he tried and then tickled him and he did exactly what Harry did.. My brother is 27 and 6'2 and screamed like a little girl.
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
my uncle and my brother did that to me one time, I accidentally broke my brothers finger, now they're more careful.
Mary-SueInc chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh my, oh my! I just read my own reaction to tickling, and I can honestly say... encore, encore! Who else from the Harry Potter world is horrendously ticklish? Could we have found the true way to defeat Moldyshorts? ;)
isabella chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
nice but please let harry try please
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Seriously one of the sweetest/funniest godfather/godson fics I've read:) good job
TalaStar chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
omg love it! I read Baby Mama Drama and always wanted to know just how Sirius had found out Harry was ticklish this is perfect!
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
His remind me of my brother, who is also very ticklish. :)
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love the side story. Nice way to cheer me up... I have learned to hide the reaction to tickling. If the kids I looked after knew how ticklish I really was, they'd never stop...

Keep Writing.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
lol chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i dnt like slash
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hey, I liked this one shot. I wish it had more chapters though...XD Maybe Harry's friends find out about his little secret, or his worst enemies, that would be hilarious. XD
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 12/13/2011