Reviews for Begin Again
DarkrosePsique chapter 16 . 4/2
Bom. Muito boa essa trilogia! Espero ver mais ff suas no futuro. Parabéns pelo talento e pela coragem de escrever e postar suas ff. Eu particulamente tenho algumas ideias mas me falta essa coragem...:(
Gostei muito dos oc que voce criou, vou sentir falta...
De qualquer forma parabens e obrigado por compartilhar seu talento e alegrar meu dia! :)
Beijos e abraços
Almarosamisteriosa
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
not gonna lie...it's a little strange see the chemistry we all love between zuko and katara being show between lee and rina since they are sibling haha, but the story is still good :)
Icymangoes chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Amazing plot line! I think I loved every bit of it! A few spelling and grammatical errors, but overall, well done!

I absolutely loved the children and Katara and... Obviously Zuko. Such a sweetheart. :) I was also freaking out about Tenu not going with them, until he magically appears. :) 'Twas very happy about that. You portrayed the characters well, and I was definitely pleased to find them imperfect.

Well done! I loved just about every bit of it. I hope you write more.

~icymangos (icepath-snowwing)
lorekr chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Awesome story! Really enjoyed this trilogy!:) Great Job!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
dont stop with the stories! they r just gettin good! kept it up!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
hey its TwilightRocks14 i change my name has u can tell D I was wondering if Sokka skill has his boomerang, i dont think its gonna come back this time cuz have of the time it didnt lol love it!
AngelKenzie chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
sweet
AngelKenzie chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
omg! cliffy!
Lena7213 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Wow! I love it! Lee getting in a fight just like Zuko did! Cool! You wrote some amaxeing fordhadows that keeps readers on there toes in the last few chapters.

Keep up the good work!