Reviews for Begin Again
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
not gonna's a little strange see the chemistry we all love between zuko and katara being show between lee and rina since they are sibling haha, but the story is still good :)
Icymangoes chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Amazing plot line! I think I loved every bit of it! A few spelling and grammatical errors, but overall, well done!

I absolutely loved the children and Katara and... Obviously Zuko. Such a sweetheart. :) I was also freaking out about Tenu not going with them, until he magically appears. :) 'Twas very happy about that. You portrayed the characters well, and I was definitely pleased to find them imperfect.

Well done! I loved just about every bit of it. I hope you write more.

~icymangos (icepath-snowwing)
lorekr chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Awesome story! Really enjoyed this trilogy!:) Great Job!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
dont stop with the stories! they r just gettin good! kept it up!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
hey its TwilightRocks14 i change my name has u can tell D I was wondering if Sokka skill has his boomerang, i dont think its gonna come back this time cuz have of the time it didnt lol love it!
Bloodbender Mackenzie chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
TRae216 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Bloodbender Mackenzie chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
omg! cliffy!
Lena7213 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Wow! I love it! Lee getting in a fight just like Zuko did! Cool! You wrote some amaxeing fordhadows that keeps readers on there toes in the last few chapters.

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait for more :D
StuffedSuperstars chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
OK, Just to be sure, Is Tenu a waterbender and Maya a firebender? Please reply ASAP. Thanx