Reviews for Its Magic
MaygenWrites chapter 20 . 8/21
WAAAHHH! I realise that this story hasn't been updated in two years, but I just found it and I need to know what happens next. Hermione survives right and she gets married and has a kid. But what about Malfoy Jr? What happens there? Is Bri going to find out she is an imprint? I need answers and you are the only one to give them to me! PLease, please, please come back!
Ashley-Crystallized14 chapter 20 . 8/12
I really really really love this story. Please please please PLEASE write more. xx
Love your story. Hope you get a chance to finish.
Vermilion Fire chapter 1 . 7/14
I'm being nitpicky, but a one-way first class ticket from London to Seattle is over $2200 USD, which is way more than 475GBP no matter how bad the exchange rate is. It actually brought me out of the story. And there's no way that anyone working in an airport would be shocked by 500 in cash.

Now, you could fly in economy class with about 2 layovers for 475. :)
Fl0ra chapter 20 . 7/11
This is one of the most amazing stories I have read. I'm not joking! XD I hope Hermione wakes up soon. I can't wait to see them as parents! Not that they aren't parents already :P I hope you write more, but if not I will be rereading this story!
deanna4403 chapter 12 . 7/11
please up date
bluestorm28 chapter 20 . 7/8
hey I really hope u consider finishing this story as its really good (at least that's what I think anyways);)
blueroses120 chapter 11 . 5/2
A alpha female is called a Luna
Speedy1106 chapter 20 . 4/8
Please update this story. Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee
deanna4403 chapter 2 . 2/27
I wish you would update this I just love this read it 1to 3 times iam just wont to see sam and mia married and see her have her baby maybe twins
roberts169 chapter 1 . 2/26
TEAM JACOB! YES!
Slytherin's Perfect Princess chapter 20 . 2/14
I have fallen in love and I want more! Please update!
Beth chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Please finish this story! It's a great story!
maya31 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014