Reviews for Unimpressed
call us crazy chapter 9 . 6/1
nah he was clearly talking about bella xD
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
shes all like "No" but then "that kid does owe me one" so then shes like "hmm. maybe..." haha i cracked out on that
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I just found this story, and I keep laughing out loud, which would be good except that I'm trying to put my son to bed and he keeps asking what I'm laughing at. But I am totally loving this!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Awful sex
Holidai chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Loved it! Going on my favorites list. :D
plainjanedee chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
I loved this! Had me cracking up all the way through! Super fun to read and I have 2 new favorite lines -

1. I think you guys should get into a bitchslap fight. It would make this boring night more exciting.
2. Embry, gently remove your tampon and go talk to Haley right now.

It is my mission in life to use these 2 phrases at any time, and as often as possible. Fucking hilarious.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Hey! That was pretty cool! They were both gaming each other.
That was really funny!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Hmmmm. The sexin' was a bit tame. Certainly no need for an M rating.
However, I kinda like this story. Has some cool twists & turns.
kat kasie chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
You should write a Jacob POV for this story. It would be priceless :)
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Enjoyed it, loved that you had fun with a light Jacob/Bella story. We all had fun, thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Haley and Jacob were fake dating too! What fun! Great story.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Holy shit! Finally! Happy for Bella who for once didn't over analyze and think too much.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Mia is working through her stress in the way that works for her! It was fun to read.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
What was Jacob trying to say to Bella? He's fighting for Haley? Didn't expect that. Embry really likes Mia, hopefully she will be okay with the wolf.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2013