Reviews for Vivacity
WitchVela chapter 1 . 3/8
this is well written i liked the characterisation of both of them. keep writing.
arses21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
If anyone needs color in his life, I think it would be Hotch. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed this!
red2013 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
great story of frendship
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aw! I love it! So precious. He does need some color in his life. Cute story.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really do love these two together and am glad to start seeing this pairing getting more writers, keep up the good work.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is simply great
ima sucker for hotch/garcia like this
i would love to see more to this or some companion pieces
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this was really awesome!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love this pairing for the same reason it works here. She shines the light on his shadows. You did this beautifully, so subtle, so sweet. Thank you!

~ Kitty
Bea chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this was absolutely adorable. they were both in character and it just seemed so... them. or rather, it seemed like Hotch, as he was the one thinking. i really enjoyed this.

thanks!
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hi

A friend would kill me of she knew I read this lol:)

she banned me from Hotch and Garcia stories, but you won't tell right?

I really liked it and heck yeah Hotch needs some color in his life and the big picture is all she has been through and she still believes the world and the people in it our good. That is something I am not even good at.

Thanks for sharing

Kathy
Lenni George chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Truly love this! You've "nailed" them both! Would love to see more of this and more H/G!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Please don't leave it there... Lets get Hotch right on the Penelope rainbow ;) Adorable!
angeloneous chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Excellent job - very natural - I really liked this!
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*SQUEE!* I think I just fangirled all over myself. LOL. Fabulous! I will beg and grovel and kiss your feet for more! I think your Hotch and Garcia are perfect. :)

Love and cherries,