Reviews for Why Couldn't It Be A Lottery?
I know it's been a while but if you ever want to update I would be eternally happy! Great story and I love all the different personalities!
Pyrophoricity chapter 6 . 1/19
Really great story, a shame you didn't continue it.
Thanks for it anyway !
unpredictable cupcake chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
when are you going to update.
unpredictable cupcake chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
when are you going to update
Zhaska chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I haven't read that many stories with Hiccup as a teacher, but I can say that I rather enjoyed each of the sessions (The Terrible Terror one being my fav).
Also... Snotlouts Nightmare have laid eggs... and Blazingbite is a Nightmare that hatched post-taming? Are they mother and son?
Uncertain Shifter chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I can learn to love Thuggory.
Bittermahogany chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
...Update please? I really like this story and I want to see more teachings and lessons and friendship between the original Dragon trainers (not really accurate but I don't know what to call them.)
Spannerspoon chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Brilliant story so far, please continue?

Hehe Toothless vs Clueless was hilarious! Cannot WAIT to see what he does with Dogbreath, pretty please give him a dunking as he did with Astrid?

Great writing style and a fab fic, thought the Meade hall scene in the prequel was amazing (sorry for the rubbish review, but wanted to get on and read this one!).

Love your writing style and hope you update this one soon.

Also the scene where Hawkspit first meets Hiccup? So adorable!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I really, really love this story. I especially love how you write Hiccup and Toothless. :)

Could you please continue it? I mean, it's been two years...

I just really love this, and it makes me sad not knowing if I'll ever get to read the ending.

-Jesters of the Moon
Cara chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I love this story and I keep checking back with it (for like two years!) but nothing ever changes. Will this ever update?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE this I have to admit I'm becoming rather fond of Hawkspit... I dunno, he just seems like a younger version of Hiccup, or something. Toothless is amazing as always.
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I think the double-headed joy ride would be something the twins would enjoy. They enjoy a bit of the rough-and-tumble crazy.
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I'm dissapointed. I got really into this story and it got cut short. Are you ever planning on starting up again?
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Summary powers ACTIVATE! It was actually pretty cool to hear it like a story from the man himself.
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I'm nt sure of I prefer the chapters to be from the students' perspective or from Hiccup's. it's interesting though.