Reviews for The Best Care Anywhere
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Dear RadcliffePotter,
I beg of you, please update this story! I love this story and I have reread it many times. You left off on a cliffhanger and said more was to come. I have been waiting for a while now and have been diligently checking to see if the story was updated. I hope you have not abandoned this story.

Loyal Reader,
Guest
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
Please continue! You said that more was to come at the end of chapter 12. I am really hoping you will continue. It's so hard to find Radar/Oc stories. Your story is the best M*A*S*H I have read. Please update soon!

Guest
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Please continue the story! You have made me cry. Update please.
BlueJae3 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Please write more? Id love to read more about BJ and Emily :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
That is, by far, one of the BEST MASH fanfics I have ever read. I'd love to read another chapter or two about Emily and her life with MASH
Nyna chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
(Whoops, something went wrong, sorry!)
I wanted to say a bro-sis relationship would maybe be more logical considering their ages?
But nevermind that, love your story, and I really hope you'll continue someday. I would love to know how things work out for Emily!
Nyna chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
What an incredibly sweet story! Really touching and well written! I could see BJ become all protective over her. Just a thought though, isnt he supposed to be in his late 20s (28 is mentioned I think in season 4)? And Emily is in her late teens? Wouldnt a 'big brother, little sister-bond' be more l
Protagonist Of Life chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh my gosh. That was good. I had like tears in my eyes. Very good.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Frank. Is. An. Ass.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Um? I'm pretty sure this chapter is NOT Mash. Confusion.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Second chapter and you've already got me convinced to favourite AND follow. That's skill.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
DRAMATIC!
Rapunzella chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I'm so glad you decided to finish this story! I've enjoyed reading it so much! It's really well written. Emily is a fascinating character––I was hoping her story would end like this. You also captured the M*A*S*H characters and the feeling of the 4077th so well, it's remarkable…you're not secretly one of the writers of the show, are you?

Beautiful, beautiful story!

(I'm sorry this is a repeat of my last review––I forgot that I wasn't signed in.)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2012