Reviews for The Best Care Anywhere
That is, by far, one of the BEST MASH fanfics I have ever read. I'd love to read another chapter or two about Emily and her life with MASH
Nyna chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
(Whoops, something went wrong, sorry!)
I wanted to say a bro-sis relationship would maybe be more logical considering their ages?
But nevermind that, love your story, and I really hope you'll continue someday. I would love to know how things work out for Emily!
Nyna chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
What an incredibly sweet story! Really touching and well written! I could see BJ become all protective over her. Just a thought though, isnt he supposed to be in his late 20s (28 is mentioned I think in season 4)? And Emily is in her late teens? Wouldnt a 'big brother, little sister-bond' be more l
Protagonist Of Life chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh my gosh. That was good. I had like tears in my eyes. Very good.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Frank. Is. An. Ass.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Um? I'm pretty sure this chapter is NOT Mash. Confusion.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Second chapter and you've already got me convinced to favourite AND follow. That's skill.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
DRAMATIC!
Rapunzeline chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I'm so glad you decided to finish this story! I've enjoyed reading it so much! It's really well written. Emily is a fascinating character––I was hoping her story would end like this. You also captured the M*A*S*H characters and the feeling of the 4077th so well, it's remarkable…you're not secretly one of the writers of the show, are you?

Beautiful, beautiful story!

(I'm sorry this is a repeat of my last review––I forgot that I wasn't signed in.)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2012

Beautiful, beautiful story!
Eva chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Continue please!
Lilac chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
I loved this whole chapter! XD
eva chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is brilliant.
meddrama chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
OMG! I have only just found this story and it is by far one of the best stories on fanfiction that i have read! please please please update - the writing is great, the characters you have created are deep and complex (as they should be) and i love this story!

please update - i wait with bated breath!
Tracickles chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
I really like this story its great, keep up the good work.

P.s isn't that the letter from a series of unfortunate events?