Reviews for Dropped Picks, Broken Sticks
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Hell yes. Nothing makes me happier than authors revisiting their old unfinished work and deciding to redo or finish it. It makes me nostalgic and gets me pumped for something Ive been looking forward to for a while. Best o luck in your revisitation. I hope you have fun working on it!
Me has bad grammer chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
I'm loving this story, but I caught a little mistake in the song lyrics for misery buisiness. Where you put 'She thinks she has it all, But they will never be', it's actually 'I waited eight long months, She finally set him free'. Sorry to nag, but I love this song. So when I figured that this was the song you were having them sing, I went 'HELL YES', and went to my play list so I could listen to the song while reading it, and that mistake sorta confused me. But other than that, I love the story.
Wang Mei chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Well...its official. Anna Sophia is your average high school blonde bully bitch...except they're not in high school but I don't really care
Wales-loves-whales chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
We have an anime club at my school. All we do is sit in front of the whiteboard and projector in the chem lab for an hour and watch anime. Also, my chem teacher brings us Pocky. He tells us to share, but it's a fight to get even one stick of Pocky. That's how it works for those of us who sit in the middle, anyways, cause we're the otakus who love food more than anything.
Bree chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?! This is soooooooooooo good! You NEED to update!
Wales-loves-whales chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is amazing. I love PruCan... Yeah, I liked this one a lot.
harmlessmelody37 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
YES I WAS WAITING FOR THE MOMENT MATTIE SHOWS EVERYONE HOW AWESOME HE IS AT HOCKEY! also Felis so good at making friends! its so cute!
GabrielHyungnim chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Man, I wish you could continue it!
GabrielHyungnim chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
OH MY GOD! I freaking LOVE you right now! Last night, i was crying all day because I though u ship FrUk. but, NOW I LOVE YOU VVVVEEEERRRRRYYYY MUCH!
Kssoccer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gato, I want to see the end so badly! Please update!
ShowMeTheStarsIn221B chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
DOCTOR WHO, USUK AND PRUCAN.
Thank you for making my life.
But please keep updating... I want to see the outcome of this hockey game so badly!
Awesomepancakes chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I couldn't help but picture their mom and dad as England and France. XD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
You should totally finish the hockey part the story's great so far
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
so tired w going to go die now, ttfn gerat story!
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
i freaking want one of thoes flowers!