Reviews for Two Lonely Hearts
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 4/7
AH and this is my 2nd fav pairing. xx
wolfgirl413 chapter 1 . 3/22
Aw, I loved this! I just discovered the Charlie/Leah pairing last night and I'm really glad I found this. Very well done! 3
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Such an odd pairing but your writing had me cheering for them! It was beautiful. Thanks for sharing and well done!
sam chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
so ummm a friend of mine was asking for Leah-centric fic recs, and I don't remember reading a lot when I was in fandom, but I knew you were a big Leah fangirl, so I go to your profile here and click on this fic just to check it out and holy fuck like idk wtf happened, but now this is suddenly, like, THE ONLY TWI OTP FOR ME and how..? this shit was just really good, ugh. totally works, so fucking hot, reccing it like i mean it, etc. -ag/sam
Silverchief chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved it. Awesome ending.
-Silverchief-
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Charlie/Leah is one of my fave pairings. I think they complement each other in a way that is not about covering defects in each other but fulfilling needs and rounding rough edges. There is no obvious connection between them other than Harry Clearwater but his death is what brings them together just to find out that they do have things in common. Left behind, rejected and both had to give up education, both no quitters and with a strong sense of duty and both alone.

It was beautiful how you captured Charlie... I'll never forgive SM for "giving up" on his character.

Awesome work. Love, Tunde
astridt244 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved this. So hot, sweet, heartbreaking, sad, cute and yummy.

Mmm... 'Stache smut... ;)

Really liking the Leah/Charlie pairing.
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story is brilliant - I'd never really considered Charlie and Leah, but they make SO much sense. I adore Charlie's self restraint, and his silly musings about his age and hers, and I love Leah's need, and how she owns it, as well as her grief and her strength. I think she's my favourite female character in Twilight, solely for the fact that unlike pretty much every other woman she is willing for people to dislike her in order to keep true to herself. Perhaps Rose is like that, too, but she doesn't seem to have such a romance or fire about her. Maybe that's just me.

As a side point: you write Charlie SO well - I'd love to see you write him with Emily or Esme. Not cheating!fics, just AU or AH, I want to see how you'd explore him slowly letting go of his bachelor barriers, and how painful it might be for him to let someone in.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Gotta say..this is one of my favorite pairings. Your charlie is sexy as hell. he's a good match for Leah.
Liz Lemon Bennett chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh, my... your vision of Charlie and Leah beyond the pages of Twilight is superb. There is incredible heartache here that parlays into such hope. For Charlie to allow this particular barrier of propriety to crumble and finally give into this relationship is no easy feat, but you succeeded and have done so in an honest and compelling way. These are not two people who come together because they are lonely-but because they give each other pleasure. And if the loneliness did bring them together it is the other things that will keep them together.

Here is one of my favorite parts of your narrative:

I like the way my name sounds when he's breathless and how his heart beat sounds like a wild horse franticly kicking at the inside of a stall, but most of all I love how his scent has changed. There is a distinct musk to the scent of a man when he's aroused, and it is coming off Charlie in waves that are so thick I can taste them on the air.

Love it!

You engage all of the senses with a keen awareness to Leah and Charlie's extra-sensory perception.

A million thanks for this ride into their minds and bodies.

Liz x
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Since I never told you before...UNF. I'm having a Charlie thing today, and it was so lovely to come play in this naughty little playground again. You are made of the pervest, most wonderful win evar.
DelReylover chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I totally love it!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
someone, somewhere mentioned Leah/Charlie and I had to go looking. now usually fic diving is a sooper skeery proposition but when I saw your name come up I almost cheered - out loud! eek, this was so good! Thank you for writing it in the most believable way possible. He wasn't uncharacteristically 'easy' and she was the perfect blend of bitchy but needy like we know Leah has to be. so fantastic and now I'm depressed coz no other LxC will measure up! thank you! xo
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very nice! I was hesitant at first with this pair, but it really does make so much sense! Great Job
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was good! Must write more.