Reviews for Human
Star Hart chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I wish it was longer. I would love to read more Hotaru/Light fics you write.
bravd chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
really nice story, fits Light perfectly! Good luck!
bravd chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
nice chapter, nice putting Hotaru together with Light. That bastard who only used people for his own good, would find his match with her. Don't get me wrong I adore the character Light.
TheTrainTicket chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Dude, you do not know how hard I fangirled over this. Literally, these two are my fave anime characters ever XD You did such a lovely job keeping them in character and presenting the story in a respectable manner. I know it's an older fic, but I just thought I'd tell you how much I enjoyed it!
Dreamer Forever Ni chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hmm... the pairing works very well. Hard to explain why, but because as I was expecting the story to be darker, I imagined before reading your story, that Hotaru sensed a desire of Light to be God, becoming fascinated with him in knowing him. While Hotaru is a practically picture of the innocence, she is still the mistress of destruction.

But, lookie at me rambling away. I liked your idea, so it was very interesting to read it. :D
Bookish Cupcake chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
You updated! Huzzah! :D Now do it again -_-

Srsly tho, I liked it despite being short
Kelly chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I absolutely loved it. and i love how you included a nice amount of SM characters into the story. i was half-expecting you to focus only on hotaru, but this was really good! i also enjoy light's jealous, dominant side. keep up the great work :D
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Complete! This can't be complete! Please write more. I gotta see Light's reaction when he finds out who Hotaru is. This would be awesome! Pretty please? I'll give you a virtual cookie
Black Convoy chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Sorry it took me so long to get to reviewing this chapter. Pretty good chapter (as expected from you), but Light is getting on my nerves (as always)
Bookish Cupcake chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Awww, I can't believe the story is complete T.T

I didn't mention this last chapter, but I liked Ryuk's laughter XD
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You captured their characters well. I like it.
wert1990 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
make it a full storry that crossover is an interesting concept
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I guess this is the better side of Light. Pretty good job on this one. Hope to see more from you soon!
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Whichever direction you decide to take it in, you know I'll like it. And don't worry, I've never been a fan of L and probably never will be. By the way, Raito is a creep, just thought I'd let you know. :)