Reviews for Dormouse
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/19/2017
Oh fantastic story
cholericnorth chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Exel's dead! That actually did make me sad...

On the bright side, I now know the tiniest bit of rudimentary Outlandish.

Sigh. Poor Mallymkun. She's so... confused, depressed, furious. But things could get better!

This is not over. Please update.
cholericnorth chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Another great chapter! I wanna learn Outlandish, lol. And Tarrant is eating! This has been a good day indeed.
cholericnorth chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Hmm! This chapter started out kind of depressing, but I like how she handled the cardsmen and can't wait to see what happens with the fox... What is his name? I can't see because I'm on a mobile device.
cholericnorth chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I knew Alice would be making an appearance! ...That turns out to be a good thing and a bad thing.

I almost NEVER review every chapter, but I do for this story, so you MUST be doing really well. Just saying. :)
cholericnorth chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
While I'm sorry this was a difficult chapter to write, I loved it! Yeah, I'm a fan of random insanity and hilarity. :)

I'm guessing in the next chapter or chapters, something very big will happen... Will Alice be showing up or something?
cholericnorth chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Oooh, how exciting! :D I shouldn't be happy, but I am...

Finally, Mallymkun snapped out of it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
cholericnorth chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Well, this chapter was... what's the word? Angsty? I don't know, but everybody needs to get their crap together and stop bickering. Honestly, Mallymkun, you're too much like me!
cholericnorth chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Wow, that was scary!

One mistake: According to Humpty Dumpty in Through the Looking-Glass, "'toves' are something like badgers - they're something like lizards - and they're something like corkscrews." A green pig is actually called a rath.

Other than that, you are doing wonderfully.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Ahh, so here we get a look into Tarrant's madness! And also, we're introduced to Thackery. :)

I think Mally's skipped all grief stages and is denying that she's sad to see her family gone, but whatever. This is still fantastic and I'm gonna go read chapter five.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ah, so she didn't realize they were dead. Well, now she knows, and probably feels bad. I mean, she loved her family, despite how much she hated it.

You go, Mally! You really know how to get what you want -by being completely stubborn!

I love this story as much as I love Under Again (by the way, is this like a prequel to it? Because I noticed a few concepts here mentioned there) and will probably review the same way -pretty much whenever I feel the need.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was so in character for Mallymkun! As I've said before, you're an awesome writer.

Wow, so she just lost everything. Just like that. But either the grief hasn't settled in yet, or she doesn't care. I don't know, but I'm going to go read chapter two!
hidinginshamebutnostalgic chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow, Tarrants AND Mally's family was killed!
jjhatter chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
So endeth a great story. Bravo! Brava! Bravissima and hurrah! And, as they say, the rest is history! (Or, should we say, her-story? :))
jjhatter chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
And fairtraival to you! :)

J.