Reviews for Dormouse
thegirlwiththesmallsmile chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
update soon! pretty please! 0:D
jjhatter chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
AHA! So, this is the much awaited chapter!

You're welcome! I eagerly await the next update, as always, "man fairami!"

Poor Mally...well, perhaps our little vixen friend will help her find herself again! Until the next chapter, fairfarren!
thegirlwiththesmallsmile chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
update soon
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
This is really cool!

Alice came! I wonder what's going to happen next!
jjhatter chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Well, that was well worth the wait! Excellent! (Poor Tarrant though...)
As Clear As Black chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Your writing is very descirptive. It's almost as if it were taking place before me. I love it!
As Clear As Black chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Excellent! I can't wait to read more!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I absolutely love Tarrent, Mallymkun and Thackery!

They're all mad!

""I'm thinking of a song," said Tarrant.

"Ooh, teach me it!" Mallymkun squealed gleefully.

Tarrant smiled and began to sing.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat, how I wonder where you're at? Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky…"

Mallymkun tried to join in, but she ended up just saying "Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle" over and over again until both she and the Hatter had disintegrated back into laughter.

"Stayne, stop this nonsense!" the queen said.

The man cracked his knuckles. "If you don't stop this nonsense immediately, you'll all lose your heads!" he threatened.

"Already lost them!" Mallymkun squeaked between giggles.""

"""A performance of that expertise merits traveling by hat," he said.

Mallymkun smiled to herself, secretly glad at not having to walk. Laughing had turned out to be an exhausting procedure. That was undeniably the oddest event she'd ever participated in. Strangely, though, she couldn't remember a time that she'd had more fun than she'd just had giggling along with the hare and hatter.""
jjhatter chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Well...that was...strange...not that I'm complaining. Very good! Cant' wait for the tea party!
Salsa849 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
This is a really good story, & I think you have Mallymkun written very well :) I cant believe its only got 6reviews! It deserves more :) Im sad Chessur is so bad tho :( itl be interestin 2c how hatter&mallymkuns friendship develops! :) please write more soon!
jjhatter chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Ah. That answers a lot. Wretched feline...
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Poor Hatter! I feel so bad for losing everything because of the Red Queen.
jjhatter chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Dormouse...mind your head! Interesting encounter...nothing like what I would expect. Makes me wonder how she'll react when she sees Chessur again...if she ever DOES see him again in this story, that is... (evil laugh)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was so cool! I absolutely loved the 2010 Alice in Wonderland movie!
Jemi chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Yay! I was hoping you'd continue this! I love the way you write Mally, perfectly in character! Please continue!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »