Reviews for Anyone But Me The Beginning
natalya3721 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Casual Reader chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
There's a lot of sweetness in this, and some sparks of good ideas. However, you should consider finding some trusted beta readers to assist you with spelling and punctuation. The frequent grammatical errors have the effect of distracting from the story you're telling.
Sassy-nonbinary-Catherine chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Wow! Beautiful representation of the couple! I really enjoyed how you were able to draw out the characters so exactly that they don't feel like characters anymore... They feel like real people.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Great work
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
so freakin' romantic. . ooooooooooo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
awesome. funny and sooo adorable
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Your a fucking genius, Vampireknight86!

this part totally got me:
"Vivian ran towards the object of her newly discovered affections full speed. Though gravity had never been Vivian's friend she managed to get across the street. Before tripping and falling over her heels.

Aster saw the sweet girl fall and raced to her aid. "You know that was pretty daring most prostitutes can't even run in heels around here. " The darker humored girl teased as she helped Vivian to her feet.

"Thanks , that was my inspiration. I wanted to prove it could be done, Now if only the ground would've bought me a drink before my ass hit it. "Vivian retorted."

OMG! I was LMFAOAROTF (Laughing my fucking ass off and rolling on the floor)
I was having kind of a shitty night and you totally made my night. :) thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
lol. so cute. "can you hand me the soy sauce please babe" Ah-my god! I LOVE THAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awe. too awkward cute :}
OMG. Aster is so damn FINE! I would have died.
Willoa-.-Tara chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Ok wow its been like a year...i hope tou continue though its alright if you dont i guess..its just a really good story
Piper Gipson chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Hello,

I just finished reading all 5 chapters of your "Anyone But Me: The Beginning". So...I subscribed to FanFiction (which I never knew existed until tonight) to tell you I was thoroughly entertained. I think you did a fantastic job. I'll be looking forward to exploring more of your writings.

BTW...have you considered writing more chapters to this story? Enquiring minds want to know! Your fans would love it!

Job VERY well done! Cheers!
SGAFirenity chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Awe...this story is soo cute. I hope you continue it soon because it really is good. You really have the characters down. It's like you can get into the minds of the characters and write exactly what they would think. It's awesome. :D
WillowOn3 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
this is such a good show and reading ur

fanfic abt it just makes me happy. I love

the way u build up their characters. they

so adorable together. I'm so sorry to read

of ur health problem and here's me wishing

get well soon and hope for full recovery.
Jylo202 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Hey, this is good, like really really good!

PLEASE PLEASE continue 3
Faberrittanainthetardis chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
They're so adorable together! I love this fic and can;t wait to see what happens when they eventually talk about their feelings so pleeeease update soon.

P.s. I love that you mention Aster's 'Big emotions' :D