Reviews for Unheard Love
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 13 . 5/27
h√Ęte de la suite
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 4/22
Good chapter! I sure hope Charlie didn't see the test sticks in Jasper's car. That would lead to a very interesting dinner conversation, especially if he notices the hickeys too. ;)
kaila45913 chapter 1 . 3/28
And I'm not the type that writes reviews everyday. I have a lot of stories that i like but this story just fueld my desire to respond. To write a review. :) It means you did quite a magnificent job. Please, write soon. :D
kaila45913 chapter 13 . 3/28
I really like this story. You did a wonderful job from the start. Today i've read all the chaps and you do know how to write. Believe me. I wasn't bored at all. If this story had 300 chaps and 1000000 words, i would read it non stop. I really did miss reading Twilight fanfics. And be confident. You really do a great job. Don't listen to people that like to hate. Be a free spirit and give 0 fucks about what people say. They don't live your life. You do. Now, you are an amazing person and you know it. Keep delighting me, and i will be here every time. :*
RosalinRathheart chapter 13 . 3/27
Your an amazing writer can't wait for the next chapter!
kirsty chapter 13 . 3/15
Just found this story, like it!
Continue,please:-)
Dizzyxx chapter 13 . 3/4
Apparently, I've been making spaghetti wrong... lmao.

Sorry to hear RL has been a bitch. That's the thing about life... She's a fickle fucker with the power to grab you by the pubes and twist the hell out of 'em. You just gotta keep on swimming )
Dizzyxx chapter 9 . 3/4
UGH! Lucky me, there's still more chapters. When I saw the "To Be Continued", all I thought was 'You fucking whore!'. lol. But that's a good sign... it means I'm invested in this story.

Eff those who are angry at the direction you're taking this! It's your story; do with it what you will. Surprise us, make us laugh, piss us off, tear our hearts out... It's all up to you. If they don't agree with your characters, then they should write their own story. It's harder than it looks...
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 3/4
Omg no condom? TTFN! JXB :-)
cathy29jes chapter 13 . 3/3
hello,
very happy to find this story even if the alert this morning for next Chapter did not work, I was pleased to read the story to me back in memory, soon for the next chapter
cathy
ptl4ever419 chapter 13 . 3/2
Love the story, but if I was Bella I would have at least tried some emergency contraceptive.
kmfulkerson chapter 13 . 3/2
So glad your back love this story, can't wait for the next chapter
litanolastar chapter 13 . 3/2