Reviews for RE:Princess Karaoke
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I sooooo want to see him actually interact with the Chosen kids!
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I am enjoying the interaction between Demyx and Zexion; it gives further dimension to their characters as inserts to the plot. I particularly enjoyed the section which Demyx messed with the soundboard, Zexion corrected it, and speculated on Demyx's powers with the sitar as well. That is quite the notion, that his sitar could produce any sound wave he wanted.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Sexion's manipulation of the dream is well done, and the many amusing reactions he is having to Demyx is refreshing from the norm. I do wonder what Demyx means by that last part though. I suppose Zexion has to give them the illusion that they are frogs, then? This should be entertaining.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Xigbar's evil meddling is certain to cause Great unrest within the Organization, as you are portraying them in very good evil light (there is an oxymoron for you). I also am enjoying your little quipps at Saix every once in a while. Lightens the mood, a lot with Demyx's specific personality in the fic. Zexion being blackmailed though...I wonder what benefits this serves Xigbar though? The man would never purposely start something which had no gain towards himself; he simply is not like that. I wonder...

I do like how you are skipping around in the story however; it makes for good plot.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Go Demyx's mind tricks, and Mimi always annoyed me for the simple reason of her over-thought fantasies. I agree with Palmon, I really do, but Mimi is just so irritating...! You have captured the situation quite well, and I applaud you for that.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Dang, I had to look up this episode on YouTube just to be sure, but hearing about the frog-tubas and Mimi's song reminded me so much of this particular episode! Awesome to hear Demyx striking out on his own for once, but I do wish Zexion could at least have seen for proof Demyx did this
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
My gods this is well written. I am extremely excited to finish the story now that I have discovered the great power of your writing style. A Digimon KH crossover...phenominal.
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
So, um... How in the heck does this only have 8 reviews? I found you thanks to reading becoafamu's stuff, and holy heck - your things are awesome. This may be the singularly best K story I have ever read, bar no fandom. lol
Nexus the 13th chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Look, no matter what you think Nobody's don't have feelings. Ever game since they were anonced has stated this and the books for the games has stated this, hell the staff that made the game stated it. Get over it.
BlueAcidRain chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Um um um so I kept to my promise and read your story . YAY ME!

By which I actually mean, YAY YOU! This story is awwwesome. Your writing is so funny and even as insane as the entire thing is, it still manages to actually make sense. In a.. non sensical way...

Umm.. Shh.

But yes! I loved it! Never go back to uni so that you can write more to appease me XD
underthedarkness chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
I love this chapter! aww its over already :c

hey did you know that if you type two letters on a review and then backspace them both it says 9999 letters and then you have to backspace and invisible letter? Kewl right!

:3 love the beautiful defects of the world they make things funnier and life bearable...oh yeah! The review! Love this story I will fanservce ppl towards it and make yews famous :3 bye
becoafamu chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
you already know what i think about this chapter, so instead, i shall write nonsense.

FLYING KICKAPOW!

that is all.
becoafamu chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
whoooaa! what all did all y'all write in this chapter? whatever it is, I LIKE IT
underthedarkness chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Kewl :3 Love the part where Demyx freaks out over the chord plug. and the way you stopped it was just the perfect little cliffie. Not too harboring and nt to suspense ful. Imagining the tail come up though was imagining a floating tadpole for some messed up reason 0_o Really cool.
becoafamu chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
ahhh! another chapter! so many chapters! in lieu of constructive criticism, i would just like to say how cutedorable it is when you hyphenate no-one. no one does that! LOL