Reviews for Horcrux: The True Soul Within
Dratias chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Aww man.. I really wish you could have continued this story, it was bloody brilliant man! I loved how Voldemort/Tom was slowly getting to Harry's head. Nicely done..

(idiotically) hoping you update this awesome story,

- Dratias
FanfirHydra chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you have to continue this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
Avelia chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Please update soon I really love this story I know you haven't updated in ages but I hope you can post a new chapter soon
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Interesting.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Great story :-D
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Best HP thriller EVAH!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well now, this is suprisingly similar to my challenge on my profile, yet so different as well...

Same idea that Harry is Tom Riddle, sort of, and wants to overthrow the other him... yet you have them 'fuse' so to say at a much later point, and I'm not sure if you have any plans for the other horcruxes or not...

Still, interesting that there was a story that had aspects similar to my challenge and I missed it for so long... Too bad it seems to be on haiatus.
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Interesting and unique
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
LOL! Almost feel sorry for Dung :D this is a fun story though so thank you! I love it!
silver screen icon chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Really enjoying the story thus far.. I'm really intrigued by this concept! I see you haven't updated in a while, which I get.. Life gets hectic but if you ever have time to come back to it ill be waiting in anticipation.

silver screen icon chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Wow, so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Harry, I feel so sorry for him!

silver screen icon chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow! What an interessting concept! I love it! So excited to read further!

angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hmm. This is an interesting start. I want to see where you will take this idea. I look foreward to more chapters.
Sean Mulligan chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Why was Voldemort so angry with the seer? The Seer was being perfectly respectful and merely suggesting the best course of action. Voldemort should read the evil overlord list about listening to your trusted advisers.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I love this! The very idea of Voldemort regarding Harry as his property and being possessive of him is just so wonderful! (Yeah, I'm evil, poor little Harry..) I just can't wait to get to read more!

By the way, I'm really curious about if there is some meaning to it when Harry unconsciously rubbed his ring finger?

I hope you'll write more soon!

-Jen