Reviews for Horcrux: The True Soul Within
Great story :-D
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Best HP thriller EVAH!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well now, this is suprisingly similar to my challenge on my profile, yet so different as well...

Same idea that Harry is Tom Riddle, sort of, and wants to overthrow the other him... yet you have them 'fuse' so to say at a much later point, and I'm not sure if you have any plans for the other horcruxes or not...

Still, interesting that there was a story that had aspects similar to my challenge and I missed it for so long... Too bad it seems to be on haiatus.
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Interesting and unique
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
LOL! Almost feel sorry for Dung :D this is a fun story though so thank you! I love it!
silver screen icon chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Really enjoying the story thus far.. I'm really intrigued by this concept! I see you haven't updated in a while, which I get.. Life gets hectic but if you ever have time to come back to it ill be waiting in anticipation.

silver screen icon chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Wow, so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Harry, I feel so sorry for him!

silver screen icon chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow! What an interessting concept! I love it! So excited to read further!

angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hmm. This is an interesting start. I want to see where you will take this idea. I look foreward to more chapters.
Sean Mulligan chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Why was Voldemort so angry with the seer? The Seer was being perfectly respectful and merely suggesting the best course of action. Voldemort should read the evil overlord list about listening to your trusted advisers.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I love this! The very idea of Voldemort regarding Harry as his property and being possessive of him is just so wonderful! (Yeah, I'm evil, poor little Harry..) I just can't wait to get to read more!

By the way, I'm really curious about if there is some meaning to it when Harry unconsciously rubbed his ring finger?

I hope you'll write more soon!

-Jen
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I really like this. Am intrigued!

Looking forward to reading more. :)
Meadow7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this story is interesting i hope u haven't gave up on it

J.F.C chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I loved this story so far, very original plot. I couldn't stop laughing at the end of this chapter, it was really funny. Hope you update soon.
J.F.C chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Love Dung, the seer was kind of creepy. I feel sorry for Harry(Tom) right now. Oh well, up to the next one.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »