Reviews for In The Attics Of Our Brains
julie chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I love this fic, please continue D
Corazon90 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Love the new chapter!

The idea that Sam's dad would just leave him as a baby, is just too sad. :(

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ayshen chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Great update. i love how much they lean on each other, and how you twisted the past with the present. I look forward to how it turns out!
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
You are very welcomed. I am so happy you are exploring Sam's backstory, not a lot of Addie/Sam fics do. Great story. Can't wait to read more!
queerpoet chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is a great start. I thought it was a oneshot until the last line. It's a beautifully depicted version of Sam and Addison's relationship. You write so vividly, it's like I'm watching them fall in love right in front of me. Wonderful work.
Beauty of Wilting chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I like the style and the way you seem to really grasp the characters and the relationship.

I cannot wait to read more.
Beverly chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow! Love this story! You are wonderful writer! Please continue; I look forward to the rest of this story. Thank you for the hard work.

Sincerely,

Beverly

Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Louie0228 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I am enjoying this, thanks. I am looking forward to what is going to happen next.
Addie-Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is really good. We need more AddiSam fics. Please update soon.
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wonderful start, really beautifully written, can't wait for more )
Corazon90 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, this is great so far. I like the first part with Addie and Sam interviewing candidates for Dell's job. I wonder who will get the job on the show...

Sam, Pete and Violet in the elevator is awkward. I can totally see a situation like that happening on the show.

Great that you're including Sam's father. I can't wait to find out where you're going with this!
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010