Reviews for Secret Agent Colvin
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ha! Colvin was humiliated and didn't even realize it!
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
nice story. keep it up.
prettykitty473 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Man, not again! I thought speckles was gonna turn good, not right back to evil! Darn. Oh well, good story. Update soon.
bolt fan 21 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work
levy120 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Don’t you worry about the spacing. The formatting on this site is a b*tch.

Either way, Hurley, really now? ;D Cool.

Oh yes… abusive children. Somehow Darla from Finding Nemo and Sid from Toy Story come to mind. I gotta say I kinda thought that he must have probably belonged to the villain – or his family in that matter. But I do wonder how that is linked with the suddenly upcoming belly-pain.
bolt fan 21 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Another excellent chapter. The spacing is fine, I've read a lot of stories spaced like that. Keep up the good work
bolt fan 21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. Keep up the good work.
levy120 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You’re leaving out Hurley? Wat? But he’s adorable.

At least state a reason for him missing like... him still being in training and not quite fit to take on missions yet or something like that. It’s never a good idea to make an OC replace another canon character, just a little hint there ;)

Other than that, I’m glad to see another G-force fic out there! There have been way too little and duds and nuclear weapons make an intriguing main-plot!

Now one more thing that I’d like to know is – you’re keeping out Hurley alright. What about Speckles? Is he done with his little homework already, or will he take a break for this mission too?

Let’s see where you go with this – on you roll ;D