Reviews for Moving On
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow. Edward is sad and pathetic, just as he is in the actual Twilight books. I'm glad Buffy taught Bella to be a badass before it was too late.

Keep up the awesome work!
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
What a lovely story!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
First of all, Edward is a drama queen and he is so overprotective of Bella, even worse than Angel. And Edward constantly lives in cuckoo land, not to mention all, alone. So what, if she's a slayer and stuffs? I must say this: "Edward, you need to learn to let go and let others live their lives." And totally like the part where Wes is in love with Bells. Keep bashing Edward in the future and thanks for delivering a wonderful story!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love it. Wish they'd make a buffy/twilight movie and this would actually happen. lol
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
excellent :)
Jai chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Loved it.
FifthHallow chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
most realistic portrayal or Edward I've read
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
OMG. You made me like Bella. OMG. I LOVE YOU!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
neat like how Bella talked to Edward like she did
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
"It was called One hundred and one cookie recopies." LOL i love it when people make references to Buffy's cookie speech 3

and I really like how you portrayed Edward as a sad, woe-is-me, sexist idiot, and I like seeing how Bella could have turned out. The biggest reason Twilight bugs me is because its sexist and has zero character development.
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this is really good! i think it would actually make a really good story of you have the energy to lengthen it :)
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Really sweet! Please make this into a story cuz it has really great potential, like Edward trying to get Bella back and taking "down" all the demons for her?

the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was absolutely adorable; think we can get a sequel?
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG! Have you seen the movie Labyrinth by Jim Henson starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly? If not watch it cause your Edward sounded A LOT like Sir Didymus. Great story. I always wanted Bella to have a stronger character. I mean even if the love of my life/soulmate watched me sleep all night without me knowing, I would dump him. So WTG for strong women!