Reviews for Sweater
faatic chapter 1 . 4/12
awesome!
Elsa chapter 1 . 3/3
Awww! This was sooo adorable! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
this is really cool
ainat92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I wish it didn't end there.
Also the characters are really flat (not dynamic) but because you said anime I can see why you didn't make this more in depth. Wish we knew more about Scorpius and his fangirls( I can only assume he changed)
I did enjoy reading this though )
Write some more ROSE/SCORPIUS
RosesandThorns11 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Cute! I am seriously favouriting this though. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Really fab story, and I loved your characterizations of Rose and Scorpius.
ishu chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
OMG ITS SOOOOO NICEEE
Craftingcricket chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I think your a really amazing writer! I wish you luck with all your fics :D *high fives*
gallaghergirl2673 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HEHEHEHEHE AWESOME:) I needed to get my Scorprose juices flowing and I think this did the trick. THANK YOU:)
anony-mouse chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
hahhaaaa. i completely get the whole stealing guy's clothing thing. their clothes r just soooo much comfier. its so unfair. and i loved the little personal story at teh end. i found it hilarious and cute.
audibly.austen chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
WHY, oh WHY do you strive to make me hyperventilate with every fanfic I read?! When I die from oxygen deprivation, I'm blaming you. ;) Bloody amazing! This just makes me want to march up to the nearest handsome boy I see and ask for their sweatshirt. ...The only problem is that it's nearly summer. :( This was so fantastic! Rose's blatant denial is hilarious, and the funniest part (to me) is her italicized thought process at the end about why he's just so darn (as my friend and I say to describe that lovely feeling) melty. I nearly died when Scorpius stroked Rose's hair. Gah, how I wish this could happen at school! Lol! XD
shawnarlene chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
love it... adoreable! perfect!
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Adorable.
writer34 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It's awesome! U should rlly write more
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/6/2012