Reviews for Gray
Telya chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Very intriguing and beautifully written. I'd love to see this continued.
nibelheims chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
I just found this story and I'm in love! The way you write and the whole atmosphere is so dreamy. I realize you haven't updated in a long time, but I hope one day you come back to this because it's so different and beautiful.
Faded Pink chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
I really like the way you write - not too sure how to describe it but it reads and flows so beautifully. Thank you for posting your work up for all to enjoy!
Halcyon Eve chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I'm enjoying this immensely so far. To be honest, I'm not going to read the last chapter you've updated-not for a while, anyway. I feel like I've found a little bit of magic, and I don't want that magic to end. So I'll save it and savor the thought of it for the time being, in the hopes that maybe some day you'll pick this story up again and bring a little more magic into the world.
Halcyon Eve chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Reading and enjoying very much, thank you! I realize you wrote this some time ago, but better late than never, I hope?
Halcyon Eve chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Oh, it's gorgeous so far! I love it! I love your use of language, it's very effective so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Have been having a good read...re reading this story...so other worldly, real and unreal. I love it as i always have. I have told you before, you are particularly gifted, and I hope one day, you will write on this story once more...
Hayacall chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Hey Motchi.

It's Lindsey _.

Um... I'm kinda a member of the site now?

Hope all's well with you. _
Ultimolu chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Wow, I am just blown away by this. It feels very poetic and downright amazing. Update when you can-I enjoyed this 100%.
love-warmth-life chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
What a fascinating story! You have such a vivid imagination and the skills to articulate them! It has been nearly a year, yet I still wonder if us readers will get to see a conclusion. What is going through Sephiroth's head? Are they both dead, or just Tifa? So many unanswered questions..
Anshu chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Please come back and update. It's such a wonderful story.
SilverReins chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Hello Mochti, what do you think...is it not time to give your adoring fans some more "Gray"" ...pretty please..."
SilverReins chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Hello, i am? re reading this, I so love this story, the writing is wonderful...the line about the eyes introducing the first bit of winter in that Summer place, the ungloved hands tapping at his elbow...sigh... Such good writing, I have always loved "Gray" thank you for sharing your gift.
ladyshalott chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
This story has such an ethereal, dream-like quality to it. Each chapter I feel like I am just a fingertip away from a revelation and yet somehow, it keeps managing to elude my grasp. Really beautiful, great writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOSH. This is amazing! Please please PLEASE update soon! I love how you've written him. There's not many people who can capture Sephiroth accurately, let alone include him in an original plot without making him OOC. You are superb, fantastic, UNREAL! I will definitely be checking out your other stuff :)