Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book Four: Unexpected Turns
paolo21 chapter 1 . 7/30
is this story discontinued?
Infernus est in animo chapter 6 . 6/8
Hot damn. I am impressed with everything but one tiny factor. It's spelled straight not strait. It is a silent gh and therefore a bitch but it really pulls me out of the story if I'm having my mind blown and I read that.
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 5/1
Homura and the others have to be kidding about Tsunade becoming Harrys future wife. First, once she hears the news they don't think shes going hunt them all down and BEAT THEM within an inch of their lives with her HIGH powered CRATER making punches and kicks? *lol* especially since her would be groom is like 49 years YOUNGER than HER? Second shes FIFTY. Shes not some underaged girl whos in need of following her parents orders for her. Just because THEY nominated her as a potential bride, shouldn't mean she HAS to do it just because THEY say she has to.

PLEASE update this story again. Is the hiatus ever going to end? Its been 5 years since the last update. *pouts*
lalo80 chapter 1 . 3/5
Porfa retoma tu historia, tu historia es magnifica y merece que la continues
harryandhermions43v3r chapter 2 . 1/31
I believe the moves came from the movie Underworld or maybe underworld 2
Mylen Ploa chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
This has been by far one of my all time favorite stories on this site. I was greatly saddened to see that it's been four years since the last update, and to see that no one had decided to continue the story from where you left off. Will most certainly come back and read this again.
brandon chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
please update this story maaan
Notasavior chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
So, I was digging this story and was wondering if you ever got around to the rewrite? I know I'm a few years late, figure it was worth a shot though.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Damn...I can't believe this story ended this way. This was one heck of a series. I've really liked the strong Harry you created throughout this series, and the changes he made in both the Naruto and Potter universe were a pleasure to read. The writing for this series has been excellent and the ideas have been more than original. Even the crossovers were handled quite well. Overall this series was a blast to read, and I really hope one day you decide to either continue it or rewrite it like you said. Thanks for giving us what you wrote so far, and I hope we get another update in the future. Great job!
Ozunu chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Great Story man to me the best Harry/Naruto story around and iv spent WAAAYYY to much time on this sight over the last ten years lol, Hope you get back to rewriting or continuing this checked your Facebook to confirm you are alive and well (Due to in the past having good authors pass away with no one knowing at all) good luck with your novels ;)
lazyyoyo chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
i love this story ! (sees Hiatus ) nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
desdelor97 chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
lancelot.knight chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
dude you really need to take up this story again soon it's awesome in the epic scale!
LaserLightCannon chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
That's messed up...Wow...Politics can go and burn in hell for all I care...now he's being forced to marry woman who he didn't even pick, and one is, technically living up to his role, his tenth great granddaughter...
brandon chapter 13 . 1/16/2015