Reviews for Hen Pecked
greeneyedgreenie chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Haha! this was cute! Well done.
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
THANK YOU! I wrote a story for school and the main characters names were Elizabeth (child), Maestros (father), and Nina (mother)... MUSTANG! I came up with the same story about Al and Mei taking the name Trisha, this fic gave me more faith on that story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i cried and cried and cried on ep 6 of brotherhood it took me fiften minutes to stop crying... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i always thought they should name their girl after Nina. cute story :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
aww, that was just precious! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Make more chapters to it. Its good.
annah knightling chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
amusing talk between two fathers! looks like roy is being a target practice! bwahahahaha! LOL! XD
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
"Praise her all you like, but I have had claim on her since I was four"

"I thought Alphonse won that fight."

"...Shaddap."

Most hilarious story EVER! I LOVE YOU1
Sora919 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Heh, made me laugh. And the names were predicable, but defiantly fitting.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is really cute! Good work.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Yayz :D I must say, the manga ending was much more satisfying than...the movie xD -shot-

I DO, I DO :D I REMEMBER NINA

...What a wonderful couple. Riza with her guns...O_O

Cute and funny, nee XD Good job

Mei and Al...it fits xD

PT
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Allow me.

D'aww. As a man, I feel slightly less manly for smiling to myself as I read this. Just absolutely adorable, really. I love how you wrote Riza, Roy, and Ed. A shame Winry wasn't there to bash both Roy and Ed in the head with a wrench.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"I thought Alphonse won that fight?"

". . . Shaddap."

bwahahaha! XD
Akira Elric chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So cute and funny. I feel sorry for Mustang, Riza go easy on him!

Plus the story about Nina made me cry to! She was a kind little girl, tucker deserved to died, i wonder if scar had not killed nina, if ed would have gotten her and alexander back to normal, i guess well never know...I LOVED THIS STORY!
Chris218 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like the conversation between Ed and Roy. Also funny that Al was knocking up Mei before Ed did with Winry. Good job!