Reviews for 50 Impressions in Time
kuchiki977 chapter 5 . 1/3
That was so great! (T_T) I loved it so much! Thank you!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Umm, just one question - what with the whole death thing in "fury"?
SoraTakinouchi chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
It really does suck not to have any good fanfictions of this movie but I love this fandom and you did an amazing job of capturing the little moments.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Greatjob on this one! Loved the t shirt one. You're awefully good at short drabbles. Few people really are.
anthropomorphychan chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Oh I wish there was more. Love it! Lovely responses to all those prompts.
underlings chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
oh, man. this was lovely; i adored the varied dynamic that you gave the makoto/chiaki (kousuke) relationship! not to mention, i find your writing style quite engaging! as for personal favorite prompts, i particularly enjoyed fever, note, and idea, however my favorite would have to be embryo; it's written wonderfully— though displayed simply, it really conveys a great tone. ahh, thanks for sharing this fic with us! :)
UglyTruth chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
So very good. It's such a wild mix of situations and you can write just about every single scenario out there. I couldn't even decide if I liked the melancholy ones, the funny ones, the happy ones or the sad ones best. Just all really true to the characters and indulging the reader on all the what-ifs.
snowcloud8 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
gosh, only didn't agree with 48, but I love the simplicity of this story! Listened to Kawaranai Mono (String Version) the entire time.
round and round we go chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Just... Wow. This was a great story.
Liebe48 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is just so beautiful. You really did a great job! I was about to cry at some points.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Haha, how cute~ I just finished watching this movie recently too! I wonder if Makoto really will find Chiaki in the future? If she does, #26 would definitely fit her style. :D
garryp chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
I know how it feels when you find no forum for your fav Movie or manga or anime or whatever where you can post your fics.

This movie is just so awesome and absorbing. Love Chiaki! I enjoyed reading your fic; it's really good. Felt like I'm watching the movie over again with some bonus scenes ;) This movie is absolutely one of my favorites.

Your fixation with this movie isn't weird cause I, too, love it verrrry much. :)

And yeah, My fav were rental, withdraw, medication, paranoid, special and saturnine. But, Embryo was the mot beautiful of all.

Keep writing! I'll be checking out your Girl who leapt through time fics.
xerrex chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I love this movie very very much so it's wonderful to see such a well-written and insightful story here. Amazing, amazing story! Keep up the awesome work!
CalebKing chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I loved this movie so much, and I think this is the first fanfic I've found that does it and the characters justice. I realize Japanese movies often end without a real ending, but I really did want someone to tell a story about when - if - they can find each other again. Or not.

Probably my favorites were Androgyny, Here and Abyss.

Thanks for throwing so many wonderful moments of them together!
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I really think I want to try a project like this myself, what exactly were the prompts/challenge? Did it have to be for Girl Who Leapt Through Time?