Reviews for Gryffindor Girls
Honestly chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
This story is infuriating.

Every time Ron has a grievance all the blame gets put on him. And both Harry and Ginny are terrible friends. Instead of telling Hermione to get her shit together and stop rationalizing everything with "love", Harry says it's not her fault and to give Ron time to cool down.

And Ginny starts hexing Ron as soon as possible. Honestly, this portrayal of everyone has me rooting for a Ron the Death Eater trope to occur and for him to get out while the goings good to find some real friends.

This prevalence of Saint Hermione who can do no wrong is a plague on the website. I can't tell if you're writing her as a horrid and insufferable person on purpose or you just see it all as being forgivable.
SnowWhite100 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
I love this story. Seriously one of the BEST stories I have ever read on here. I literally kept squealing like a little girl at every cute moment. This story is amazing! And you are an amazing writer! Please don't ever stop. (:
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
That Ron and Hermione scene was the worst scene I've ever read. I just threw up in my mouth. Godawful. Ron now has tangible proof that she's sneaking around with Anthony and he doesn't care. So what the hell was the point of them fighting in the first place? Why don't they just invite Anthony over for a three way, Ron seems pretty fine with the idea of another guy touching Hermione. And we already know what a slag Hermione is, so she'd love it. What a slutty piece of trash.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Oh my god, this story is imploding. Listening to all the characters' saccharine and ridiculous rationalizations of Hermione's actions is so pathetic. Apparently it's ok to cheat on someone if you are in love...um, but if you really love the person, why would you cheat on them?

I'd love to see Ginny's reaction if Ron did what Hermione did. She'd try to kill him. Hopefully Ron comes to his senses and ditches that cunt before she gets pregnant from some other guy and tells Ron it's his. Slut.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Wow, Hermione's quite a cunt here.
Desirablefate88 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Really liked this story! you did a great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Oh my god, that reconciliation scene with Ron and hermione was awful. No guy in history would be fine if his girlfriend admitted to almost leaving him for someone else and also admits to getting off with that other person. Wow, how romantic, when your girlfriend gets her rocks off but decides that maybe you're not so bad after all?

No guy would ever think this way. Never in a million years. Guys dont like to think about their girlfriends with other guys, whether its 5 years ago or 5 years after you bresk up. Let slone the previous night! Ron's supposed to believe that Hermione loves him when she's fantasizing about someone else all the time?

Do you even like Ron and Hermione? Because Ron looks like a eunuch and Hermione is Whoremione.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This chapter is pathetic. When Ron makes a mistake, everyone rips his head off and calls him a git 50,000 times. When Hermione actually cheats on Ron, whom she's supposed to "love", everyone acts like its no big deal.

It's a complete and ridiculous double standard ad makes Hermione look like a liar and a slut. No wonder this story isn't very popular, who the hell would root for Ron and Hermione to end up together? He deserves someone better than Hermione...and it shouldn't be all that hard to upgrade from that lying dirty piece of gutter trash.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Hermione is quite the slag here. She's cheating on Ron emotionally with Anthony. And then he expresses his anger about her relationship with Anthony, and she proves Ron wrong by...getting off with Anthony like 2 seconds after Ron leaves.

But I'm sure Ron will be continued to be pathetic and will take her back with no hesitation even though she treats him like shit.
JaneA0202 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
oh no, my interest in this story just totally died...which is really sad, because I really liked it...but Ginny being pregnant in school is total killer...I read a few stories with that theme and disliked them all...16/17 is really horribly young to be a parent.
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
please, not pregnant! She is too young to be pregnant...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
shouldn't Ginny be 7th year too? with Hermione skiping one year, they should be together in 7th class...plus, I prefer older Ginny...or the war, horcruxes didn't happen here?
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I actually really like this. My only criticism is that I would think that Lavender would be the more promiscuous one, but I don't really think that there is anything canon-based to justify that. Anyway, I think this is super cute and I'm going to read the rest of it. I've been itching for a DG fic that I've not yet read. :)
LazyDaisy123 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Ahhhh! You are amazing! I swear this story made me shiver, and laugh and cry. I just can't say enough good things about it - this masterpiece deserves reviews in the thousands. Please keep writing!
ashleyymaree chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
I'm guessing this is based on pretty little liars? I like the story so far, great work :)