Reviews for Break
AmutoLoLu chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I like this
please make more chapters
Emerald-Pen chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
THis is amazing! I loved reading it!
Hinamori Ian chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Hello ive been folowing this story i would like to know if you will continue? if possible i expect this review to get you back to FFN because most authors are gone forgetting about fanfiction hope you continue this one
Amami chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Oh, continue! This is so good! D: Please keep writing this! (Wow, I probably sound really whiney right about now. Sorry bout that.) This is really good. It's impressive that you can keep a dark aura throughtout the whole story. I know that for a lot of people(including myself) it's really hard to do so. Very impressive! I'm a little confused about the last chapter though. Amu says something like she won't kill unless it's for her expanding family, but then she talks about how she's going to creatively kill this three people. Did they do something to Amu or Ikuto? I'm not quite sure I understand. But again, this is a very good story. Please keep writing it if you get the time! And nice touch with the judgemental couple. There are way too many people like that, and most of the time, I don't see them in any stories when they could fit so well in there. Good job, and keep writing, whether it be this story or any others!
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I am absolutely, undoubtedly in LOVE with this story! I was a little iffy about it in the first couple chapters, but as it went on, I just loved it more and more! Nice work, and I hope you can continue soon!
Piggy7869 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
OMG IT SUCKS THAT IKUTO'S IN JAIL but i love this story its really touching and unique

keep up the good work! 3
PanniePeptides chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
great story hope to read more!
alchemistlover14 chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Love it Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
strawberrycoloredSTARS chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
omg. next chapter pleeease
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Amazing! Stupendious! I am unable to truly voice how amazing this story is. The darkness, he evil, the pain, it's all so real.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
loves it keep up
BlackicexMistrose chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
cool :)
Tsukiyomi Yuji chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
wow the lemon was short but I liked the chapter! Ikuto finally got her to normal and he is happy. I wonder aht will happen next in the story! please update soon!
serria nightshade chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so sweet i loved it it had true emotion in it!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 10/27/2010