Reviews for My First Date with Katniss Everdeen
GenericFanFic1 chapter 13 . 2/7
This was a very fun read; thank you for writing this.
Retainedkitten83 chapter 13 . 7/10/2023
I really enjoyed this story. Evil Gale, evil...I loved that Katniss finally realized that her excuse for Gale was just an excuse.
Fuck Names chapter 13 . 4/27/2023
Pretty good. Too much drama and felt somewhat meaningless at times but was a decent story in the end. Thanks for sharing it.
Fuck Names chapter 11 . 4/27/2023
You've made this overly dramatic and emotional. Katniss has changed her mind every chapter it seems and there's no consistency whatsoever. I'll be surprised out of my mind if you aren't a woman. So much drama.
Fuck Names chapter 10 . 4/27/2023
finally
Fuck Names chapter 7 . 4/27/2023
Idiot. Everything was going fine but you had to kiss her smh.
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
You have the honour of this being the first HG fic I've ever read. I read this series almost a decade ago and never really felt the need to read fanfics since the series was almost perfect. Only reason I'm reading this right now is because of nostalgia cuz I recently watched the first movie.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 11/4/2022
Please ignore those flames. This is a very good companion piece. Do not allow haters to discourage you. You’re a very talented writer. Don’t let people tell you otherwise.
Capt LiL chapter 13 . 10/2/2022
This was well written and very believable to go with canon.
live.small.joys chapter 13 . 7/25/2022
I’ve enjoyed this story so much. Thank you:) It was really well written.
WaitingForPeeta chapter 2 . 4/3/2022
Super cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2021
you do realize the fact that you wrote a hundred thousand words of nothing, right? you wrote 100,000 words, and it affected nothing. literally nothing. what the fuck is the point of this story? the fact that this is one of the "top rated" hunger games fics is shameful. literally 110k words of meaningless bullshit, with hundreds of pages of retarded dialogue, stupid miscommunication, horrendous general characterization that is stupidly inconsistent for some unfathomable reason. what is the point of this? every night of prayer i will thank allah that you quit writing amateur fiction, because your work is not and will never be any good. ive read both this and the other one named "scars," and jesus fuck, these were unbearable to go through. as ive said a fuck ton of times in this wall of text, it was literally pointless writing. a slog of emptiness. 100k words without any significance. you have truly accomplished something terrible. sad that you were not one of kyle rittenhouse's victims, "KenoshaChick."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2021
any story titled like this one is destined to be absolute shite
tuantuan92 chapter 9 . 6/12/2021
Peeta’s conversation in his mind is so funny at times. If only Katniss would know. XD
tuantuan92 chapter 4 . 6/12/2021
Prim, best gurl ever. Although I feel bad for the gift. I get Peeta’s reasoning but Prim was just so excited to give it to him and he was not able to enjoy it. It will make her sad too. And the AN, I love the advice to stay calm. XD
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »