Reviews for My First Date with Katniss Everdeen
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 6/25
I like this. I really, really do. I mean, at first I didn't think I would, because the beginning seemed bland, but then Prim became the greatest wingman in the world, and Peeta actually started making incremental progress in his long-term plan to secure the heart of Katniss Everdeen. And your scenes have all of the sweet awkwardness and nervous hope of young love in a slow-paced romance, which I really appreciate about it.
Mollyzmom chapter 13 . 5/10
Wow Fantastic story loved it!
bub-jw chapter 11 . 4/27
I'm not going to lie, I thought it was happily ever after from the moment peeta said I love you.
That was my most favourite fanfiction about Hunger Games ever please write more with everlark pairings
Very cute fic!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 13 . 2/8
*sigh. I'm so disappointed you're not continuing this but I love what you have here anyway. It was great going through Peeta's mind, his strategies regarding Katniss and his confusion throughout. You've captured Katniss' personality perfectly, too. She's tough, serious and a hard person to get close to. Sometimes I think other writers frame her as being too soft or too easily won-over. I've really enjoyed this. I plan on reading some of your other Everlark stories, too. Well done!
Luna chapter 3 . 1/14
I love thisī¸
loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I love this story
Sun chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
That was just... beautiful 3 I loved this story very much, you keep very true to all the characters, and I really loved Peeta and Katnisses relationship throughout c: Just... beautiful. I hope you end up writing more stories; I'd love to read them!
NourLight chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Hey, before anything you shoud know that I am from Algeria, so forgive my weak english please.
Great story, you should be very proud! Albeit I think since Katniss had feelings for Peeta, she would warn him before dropping the Tracker Jacker nest and thus he would be able to avoid the injury that Cto inflicted and he would be fast enough to avoid the mutts attack that led to him losing his leg... wouldn't you say? Anyway, like I said, very very sweet story.
Pokemonpoko chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
...beautiful
danydanybb chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
Love the story! Omg it so well written/planned/developed I could harldy put it down since last night! Seriously! Loveeeeed it :)
tnle chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Ohh those ending lines! Gahhhhh too good
L.C. Li chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Wow, this was really in character. I both hated and loved Katniss. Great job.
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »