Reviews for My First Date with Katniss Everdeen
electric gurrl chapter 13 . 4/12
This Fic was INCREDIBLE.
Superstar309 chapter 13 . 1/27
I really enjoyed this story.
Affirmed chapter 1 . 1/20
Hey! I actually tracked you down after reading your Promps in Panem submission Unreaped, which was so engrossing and believable and generally magnificent that I felt like I had slammed headlong into a cement wall upon reaching the directive to await the second half of the story on AO3. Regrettably I could not find you on Archive of Our Own so the only logical course of action seemed to be lurking menacingly around here and hoping you might provide some guidance on how to find the second half of the tale? I really don’t want to miss it. (:
Mikara132 chapter 13 . 1/15
I love the little gifts in every chapter :D Great story!
Maddy4781 chapter 13 . 1/4
I loved it so much. Shame you aren't doing a sequel, it was amazing
Lam Nguyen chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
This story is so adorable and refreshing. I love how you wrote the teenagers, especially Katniss and Peeta, with all the typical teenage behaviours. It fits perfectly in my mind, because even in tiny District Twelve, I wouldn't imagine (privileged) teens being any different than teens nowadays. Peeta's inner dialogues are the right amount of typical-teen-boy without making him OOC. All the ploys and excuses to get Katniss are just so cute! All in all, awesome story!
Becky chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
This is my favorite story that doesn't follow the original thought. You did very good keeping people in character. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I know Katniss was being untrusting and defensive, but why would she say "I don't owe you anything"? Doesn't Katniss say she always felt she a strong sense of owing towards Peeta in the books?
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I like this. I really, really do. I mean, at first I didn't think I would, because the beginning seemed bland, but then Prim became the greatest wingman in the world, and Peeta actually started making incremental progress in his long-term plan to secure the heart of Katniss Everdeen. And your scenes have all of the sweet awkwardness and nervous hope of young love in a slow-paced romance, which I really appreciate about it.
Mollyzmom chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Wow Fantastic story loved it!
bub-jw chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
I'm not going to lie, I thought it was happily ever after from the moment peeta said I love you.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
That was my most favourite fanfiction about Hunger Games ever please write more with everlark pairings
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
Very cute fic!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
*sigh. I'm so disappointed you're not continuing this but I love what you have here anyway. It was great going through Peeta's mind, his strategies regarding Katniss and his confusion throughout. You've captured Katniss' personality perfectly, too. She's tough, serious and a hard person to get close to. Sometimes I think other writers frame her as being too soft or too easily won-over. I've really enjoyed this. I plan on reading some of your other Everlark stories, too. Well done!
Luna chapter 3 . 1/14/2016