Reviews for My First Date with Katniss Everdeen
awkwardautumn1021 chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I loved this story. It had just the right amount of action, drama, angst, and suspense to create a story that leaves people waiting for more at the end of every chapter. You are a true writer. Every part of the story clicks together and just makes sense. Maybe you should write more than just fanfiction! Expand your horizons, seriously, because you just beat fanfiction's butt!
awkwardautumn1021 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This chapter has the most angst of all! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Icepen chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I love your story! I think its the best Hunger Games story I've come across. Great job!
EMerri chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
This whole series was amazing! The best fan fiction I have ever read. I hope to see you to start a trilogy of your own. God has def blessed with this talent.
prairie loon chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Incredibly satisfying chapter. My heart exploded at the end, I think. ;)

Great story, I'm really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
This was awesome. I forfeited sleep to read this, and boy am I glad I did.

You are an amazing writer. This was seriously the best Peeta POV I've ever read.
Dudtheman chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
love the story i could not stop reading it thanks for the wonderful read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
wow u r such a good writer, u totally got me hoocked
bleakstallion chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
This was amazing! I loved it! So funny and classic! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I loved it! Couldn't stop reading. Amazing!
KumarKitty24 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Great story! I love it and I think you characterised Prim really well, I can totally imagine her like you wrote her. And it was really interesting to see it all from Peeta's point of view. Very well-written and good grammar and spelling just makes this story even better!
I would request some kind of fancy chocolate cake with purple, pink and blue flowers frosted on top... I'm feeling hungry now :D
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
This is perfect.
Billy Ruffian chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This is the first fic I've seen from Peeta's perspective. I don't think I ever really considered what he had to have felt when he saw the girl he loved starving. Also, it's intriguing to get an outside perspective on Katniss and her suspiciousness. I feel like I'm going to enjoy reading this story.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I like how you managed to tie yoyr story to the oroginal book!I loved it!
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
This story absolutely blew me away. I loved how you were able to physically describe the characters emotions, like when Peeta 'felt his chest tighten with embarrassment'. That really brought this story to life. I thought your characterization was beautiful, especially concerning Prim. I also loved how gradual the story was, how you could see Katniss and Peeta's character develop. Amazing job, I'm adding this story to my favorites.
Bgirl