Reviews for Need You Now
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
excellent story it was very cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
good story it was very cute.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it. Sequel please?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
this was great liked it alot.

fan1o1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i loved this story! you did a great job portraying both clark's & lois' insecurites and fears. i cant wait for what you post next :)
cloisfinally123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awww how cute. I love it. Well not in the beginning when I read Friends with benefits, but it all worked out for the best. I like how, even though they were in an unusual situation, they did not loose their characters or personality. And they were open to something more besides sex.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
good chapter & more please
Tigger83 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was AWESOME!

I have to admit, I cringed a bit with your summary of the whole "Friends with Benefits" jazz. I’ve seen this theme broached in other fics, many times before and while some were rather good, there were those that were best left forgotten, (usually filed under bad comedy and never to be read again). I’m glad to say that this won’t be the case here. With finesse, you’d taken some moments & aspects of Lois’ & Clark’s relationship in s8 and interwoven into this bittersweet tale.

I liked how you approached this from both, Lois’ & Clark’s POV, more-so Clark’s (‘cause, lord knows, we didn’t get that much from him in s8). The only question, I may have, is his line of thought “…all of those random men who never satisfied her.” Satisfied her? What had he meant by that, casual dating or casual sex? I most certainly hope it’s not the latter. Anyhow, I liked how you’d made them both, put their fears aside and take a chance on THEM.

Thanks for this excellent tale, it was a pleasure to read – Hope to be seeing more of this caliber writing from you soon!
chrys0022 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wow i really like ur story.

like the concept a lot :)

post soon ;-)
jmjames chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was great, I loved the interactions between the two. Great story.