Reviews for Dance class!
emma holly cullen chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
love it love it
myworldisblue chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Will you keep updating? Hope so
Mickey chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! hahahahahhahaha! Its ur best yet! hahahahhahaa KEEP Writing! And I love how I can picture the school and and everything! AND OMG I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER WHEN I READ STEVEN!Thank you for writing me in :)
ADADancer chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter.
blue butterfly chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Hey! It is just like our dance class Katie! and so true about Mrs. Taylor and how mean she could be! I love your story! It brings back memories from Dance tech 1 class in freshman year! One request please! Try to put some people from dance too! So Far I love your new story! The part where Edward was adopted and the letter brought me to tears! Keep up the good work!
alyssa chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i loved it. lol he got dance! can i be with jakie? lol love u!
ADADancer chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I really like your story so far. I hope you update soon. I feel bad for Edward.
Sherry80 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Sad chapter
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
different but good chapter
caligirlundercover3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i really liked the begining but im curious as to who the tall blond and rat faced girls are... :P but i did love it... curious and can't wait to see when he meets bella! ;D
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Definitely like the fact Edwards a freshman! perfecttttt! Him becoming my husband is becoming a better chance! hahha Really liked this story! maybe cuz I know where the J building is and I culd really picture the setting!hahaha! OHHH and U have to put in how mean is... :)
Lawsy89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
nice start you have me intrigued cant wait for more