Reviews for Blackout
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Very exciting story. Enjoyed it fully.
The end was so adorable :)
WildHorseFantasy chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
What a relief. This story had me on the edge of my seat.
SilverKleptoFox chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
That .last bit had me in stitches, I was laughing so hard. I'm suddenly inspired to draw a Neal-penguin with a Peter-orca, a scoreboard, and some coffee.

Good ending, enough angst to keep the fans happy, but a funny ending. That seems to be your trademark nowadays_ Tetanus, how fun! And the FBI coming in at the last second, Jacob getting a good deal, maybe dinner later. I'm watching you, j3nnee, you're a damn good author.

See ya soon!

-SKF
kenziecaffrey chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I loved how many jokes were in the end! This was definitely one of my favorite stories by you. Can't wait for the next :-D
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I loved all of this story and the sillinesss at the end was just perfect for the story.

JeanneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
This is very good.I will read the next chapter now.

JeanneZ84
Ursula4x chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Love the way all my favorite characters worked to save Peter and Neal. Your Jacob character is wonderful. You are creating some great original characters.
Ursula4x chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Loved the comfort, the affection, and the silliness of this conclusion.
BunBunBabe chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Aw * sniffle * what a great sotry I look forward to reading more from you.
Wondo chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Cute ending. Enjoyed the story.
Wondo chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Whew! Riveting.

Glad it was Jones to the rescue.
Sparky Dorian chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Haha! No, I like silly! It's cute. Aw, happy ending. I like it. The penguin thing was cute and something I could see them saying. Jacob was nice, he could be a good friend. Thanks for helping us all with the wait! This was a good one!
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I almost started crying): I can see Peter getting all sad about Neal..especially thinking he was dead!
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
*relief* Ah, THANK YOU JONES! That was... too close. And still close! Poor dudes. I hope they can help Jacob. Nice chapter!
BunBunBabe chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Another cliff hanger, gaaaah next chapter soon please
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »