Reviews for Sonata 14
EvilToTheCore13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
This is amazing. You write Wesker incredibly well...it's interesting to see different sides of his personality and how what Tricell did to him after his "death" has affected him... he is definitely still very much Wesker from canon, changed in some ways by what has happened to him, but completely in-character. It's also very interesting to see what Sherry would have been like if he had taken her after RE2...I think at one point there were implications that he might have, although RE6 seems to make it noncanon...I really like all the dialogue between them, the way she can read his expressions etc when no-one would have been able to. Your writing style is amazing...even just the first chapter is better than the entirety of many other stories (the mythological references! The contrasts and similarities! I am actually in awe.) I love Opus 15 but this is even better. I try to write Wesker but I don't think I'll ever be able to write him this well. There are very few stories where he's in character so I am extremely glad to have found this. I think I've read it twice now.
TheSameOne chapter 8 . 8/17/2018
Omg this is so good! You manage the tone and pacing well, and each chapter manage to include a compelling question. Do you think you’ll ever return to this story? I’d LOVE to see where it goes!
crosswire chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I'm in love with this story. It's very intriguing to see this take on Sherry's thoughts towards Wesker and the almost out of place humanity being displayed in the cold, ever calculating Wesker. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I don't know how else to say this, but this story is amazing. It's gorgeously written, each word flows to the next, the characterizations are spot on, the story intriguing, the list goes on and on. You definitely floored me with the beauty of your writing. Fantastic job, and hopefully you will update eventually.
IForgotIT247 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Wow...just wow! This is some really good work! :D can't wait to read more ;)
milkmoth chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
I'm hoping you'll come back to this and finish it eventually, because I'm really enjoying it. It's one of the well-written RE fics in a sea of... well, less well-written RE fics.

I enjoyed your first Sherry fic for the insight it gave on her, but I enjoy this one more because there's a greater sense of things -happening-. I wouldn't call this fic suspenseful, but it definitely has more drive and I'd like to see where it goes. I really enjoy your characterization, especially the unexpected (but good) chapter with Claire and her motivations. It was spot-on.

I also enjoy the relationship that Sherry and Wesker have. It seems totally plausible to me - in fact, 'cold' is the last way I'd describe their relationship in the context of Wesker relationships. I think it's a miracle he didn't just put her to sleep and farm her antibodies a la Jill. With that said, he behaves perfectly: seeing no real merit in an unextraordinary child, keeping her out of some past-life due to her parents and some usefulness on her part. He's not a parent at all, just the closest thing that Sherry has.

... And now I'm convinced that Wesker TOTALLY stole Sherry post-RE2.
MrBunnySensei chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I could practically hear the Imperial March by the end.
Lime Rickey chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Uh-oh. Wesker's schemes never amount to anything good. Can't wait to read more.
SOOZQ chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
A very interesting story indeed. I'm very curious to see what happens next:) Keep up the good writing!
NinjaNicky chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Yee updates! I loved chappy 8! a tad short but good! I love Weskers scheming! muuuhahahaha i am SOOOO excited to see what he has planned! im afraid for Sherry though / he cant hurt her to much he kinda said so himself... if only in is thoughts ;) great job! im already dying for more!
Pump Maeson chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Hey, good news. Your story is now listed on TV Tropes! Keep the chapters coming! :D
kairi-Sparda chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
i don't why i haven't find this fic earlier, i love it so much, this is the best fic about sherry so far (i really spect to saw her in RE5, really) but fics like your made think that sherry wasn't forget, thanks for this amazing fic and i will follow it from now on
Pump Maeson chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Wow, great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Storygirl95 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
OMG! I love it. The characters have such a good personality that match them to the way they are and I love how they develop more feelings as the story goes on. You have great detail and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for posting this, and I hope when you have some free time, you can write some more. :D
NinjaNicky chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Yay! update XD i loved this chapter! my favorite so far! i love seeing more interaction between Sherry and Wesker :D beautiful writing as always ;D im worried about Weskers medicine o they are running low! a tad scary... im looking forward to more!