Reviews for Sonata 14
crosswire chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I'm in love with this story. It's very intriguing to see this take on Sherry's thoughts towards Wesker and the almost out of place humanity being displayed in the cold, ever calculating Wesker. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I don't know how else to say this, but this story is amazing. It's gorgeously written, each word flows to the next, the characterizations are spot on, the story intriguing, the list goes on and on. You definitely floored me with the beauty of your writing. Fantastic job, and hopefully you will update eventually.
IForgotIT247 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Wow...just wow! This is some really good work! :D can't wait to read more ;)
milkmoth chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
I'm hoping you'll come back to this and finish it eventually, because I'm really enjoying it. It's one of the well-written RE fics in a sea of... well, less well-written RE fics.

I enjoyed your first Sherry fic for the insight it gave on her, but I enjoy this one more because there's a greater sense of things -happening-. I wouldn't call this fic suspenseful, but it definitely has more drive and I'd like to see where it goes. I really enjoy your characterization, especially the unexpected (but good) chapter with Claire and her motivations. It was spot-on.

I also enjoy the relationship that Sherry and Wesker have. It seems totally plausible to me - in fact, 'cold' is the last way I'd describe their relationship in the context of Wesker relationships. I think it's a miracle he didn't just put her to sleep and farm her antibodies a la Jill. With that said, he behaves perfectly: seeing no real merit in an unextraordinary child, keeping her out of some past-life due to her parents and some usefulness on her part. He's not a parent at all, just the closest thing that Sherry has.

... And now I'm convinced that Wesker TOTALLY stole Sherry post-RE2.
MrBunnySensei chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I could practically hear the Imperial March by the end.
Lime Rickey chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Uh-oh. Wesker's schemes never amount to anything good. Can't wait to read more.
CladnPlaid chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
A very interesting story indeed. I'm very curious to see what happens next:) Keep up the good writing!
NinjaNicky chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Yee updates! I loved chappy 8! a tad short but good! I love Weskers scheming! muuuhahahaha i am SOOOO excited to see what he has planned! im afraid for Sherry though / he cant hurt her to much he kinda said so himself... if only in is thoughts ;) great job! im already dying for more!
Pump Maeson chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Hey, good news. Your story is now listed on TV Tropes! Keep the chapters coming! :D
kairi-Sparda chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
i don't why i haven't find this fic earlier, i love it so much, this is the best fic about sherry so far (i really spect to saw her in RE5, really) but fics like your made think that sherry wasn't forget, thanks for this amazing fic and i will follow it from now on
Pump Maeson chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Wow, great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Storygirl95 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
OMG! I love it. The characters have such a good personality that match them to the way they are and I love how they develop more feelings as the story goes on. You have great detail and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for posting this, and I hope when you have some free time, you can write some more. :D
NinjaNicky chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Yay! update XD i loved this chapter! my favorite so far! i love seeing more interaction between Sherry and Wesker :D beautiful writing as always ;D im worried about Weskers medicine o they are running low! a tad scary... im looking forward to more!
Moonshine's Guide chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
This is actually really interesting. I want to see where this goes.

To be honest, I haven't seen another fic like this. There are points where it gets confusing though. I thought Claire died at one point. "

Please continue

Great job, Keep writing
Lime Rickey chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
You write beautifully, and all of your chapters have been amazing. I feel that you've kept all of the characters in-character, and you're doing an excellent job. Can't wait for more.