Reviews for The Mercenary
HolyCurez chapter 2 . 11/21
Idk but isn't the kanji on Gaara's head 'Love' and not 'Demon'
Train Heartnett chapter 40 . 10/24
Awesome !
Continue !
mike202 chapter 1 . 9/19
This is a awesome story I've read it before but I'm reading it again
79 chapters! *faints*
Haji the Monster chapter 11 . 5/28
I can stomach this anymore. You have no flow and it jumps to much. Also this stupid sitcom mystery style writing juvenile.
kurifu gari chapter 4 . 5/25
I meant to review this last chapter but when they played for naruto's funeral I felt like they where playing sadness and sarrow ocrina version. in Canon this same song was played at hirzuen's funeral I don't know why but it just felt appropriate.
Hanon SlaZHer chapter 79 . 4/29
I hope you can continue this story. it feel sad if this story is discontinue. Good job!
Really hope this story isn't dead because its great
SneakyDevil chapter 79 . 4/2
Fascinating story, you actually managed to make an in-character uncliched harem for Naruto. Truly Impressive. While I normal object to OCs of stupid levels of power sprouting up like weeds only to be smacked down to just show how strong X person is, you also did not overuse it and properly defined them as actual characters when time permitted.

I don't know if what I said is true or not, after all, it is just a theory. A Fanfiction Theory.
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 3/30
This is my 3rd attempt how to reading this story, I say third because your original characters are the definition Op Mary Sue. well I could handle the actual characters becoming stronger because of the undefined amount of time has passed such levels of ridiculous power would have made a greater impact in the Canon story.
lewmax82 chapter 33 . 2/10 just ruined a freaking great story! How can you make the Kyuubi a woman?! Damn! Stupidest idea ever!
lewmax82 chapter 24 . 2/10
I'm glad I kept reading! The story has settled down now and is flowing well. Awesome!
lewmax82 chapter 10 . 2/10's incredibly difficult to follow this story. The first chapters weren't that bad, as I could easily follow and understand where you were going. But now it's just garble. Too many characters saying too much crap about nothing relevant.

I'll continue reading, but it doesn't feel like this will be a good story. I'll see though.
silversnitch4765 chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
Is this story going to be slash, this last chapter was questionable?
marquis.shax chapter 78 . 11/27/2014
lol well at least you're not like Kishi who always gave those damn Uchihas two power ups for every one Naruto gained