Reviews for The Sheepshank Kids
Aspire Away chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This is great! The most trivial yet still bad characters from Ferryport Landing's POVs! I wish I knew how to write from a villian's POV like you can, good job once again on one of your short stories so far!
Nun in disguise chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
kinda make's me feel sorry for him, but he was evil.
cheese chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
please write 3rd cahpter!
cheese chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
please write third chap!1
elligoat chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Oh my flipping goat. This is so great. And you know what I love most about this? Most stories about Bella, she's sorry, and she was never actually evil. Natalie and Toby were pressuring her into it. You've gone straight out there. You wrote her so well, in a way I've never thought about. I love this so much! I hope against all hopes that this fic wins something.

Once again I BOW DOWN TO YOU, LADY PROTRACTOR!

-Elligoat

xoxoxo
Lara D chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
BELLA! D Smile for the camera! Hah. I already voted for the poll. I forgot who I chose though...I remember now, Bella. D

Can I award this a muffin? I'm trying to remember the muffin catergories...ugh, csn't remember at 10:30 PM. Well I give you the best muffin out there...

MUDFINS! nah, Puck crept into my mind. D

Update!

~Lara
Number1PixarFan chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I love this! Despite the fact that it seemed a little weird when you said that Toby was smart (it seemed to me like he acted like a "giggling idiot" all the time. Who knew), this story is amazing! Probably my favorite of yours so far.

But I'm just wondering: Is this only going to be three chapters, one for each character? I sincerely hope not, because this is off to a really good start and I don't want to see it end.
ihavelivedathousandlives chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
These are great! I love them!
Delia Anole chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I never assumed such hate could be bound. I never thought about how she was feeling the whole time. Or why she hated Sabrina... Interesting choice of yours... For this story. I hope that she will learn to come to terms with it.

I must say this. Every story you are good at writing always seems to share a hatred for Sabrina. Is that all you are amazing at? JUST KIDDING! I know that isn't true! I'm just wondering when you shall add a different aspect to your Grimm stories... Love, not hate. Try writing about Puck! You should have a blast!
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Loved this! really well written. good job :)

~.Becca.~
booksonclouds chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow.

Truly Wow.

I love the emotion that he expresses, I guess there's another side to the Everafters. You might think that they are mean and evil to the Grimms, but they may just really want a real life outside the barrier. I love it! Keep writing!

-books
elligoat chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh My Goat. This is better than I could have ever comprehended. I absolutely love it. I love how you tied in being a spider with being stuck in Ferryport Landing. I would have NEVER thought of that. This is a beautiful piece of writing.

BOW DOWN TO LADY PROTRACTOR! BOW DOWN!

-Elligoat

xoxoxox

Faves, Alerts
Lara D chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
MWHAHAHA! You posted! This chapter was genius! I LOVE the Toby-ness! I DO recall Sabrina thinking/saying something like "Giggling Idiot" to him. DD LOVE this chapter, a bit short though, but whatever. Toby didn't appear too much in the book. D

This is random but Guess what? I was searching on the internet for the SG Movie..

THEY SAID THEY REALLY ARE MAKING ONE! SQUEE! Not sure when this year BUT THEY SAID THIS YEAR! SQUEE!

Sorry, I've been SQUEE-ing about this for the past two days...

(They're thinking of casting MILEY CYRUS are SABRINA. When I read that, I broke into a crying fit. MILEY IS OLD AND NOT BLONDE!)

So yeah...UPDATE WITH MORE OF THE SHEEPSHANK KIDS!

~Lara