Reviews for Goldilocks
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 2/13
I should have favorited as soon as I read that allusion to Twilight. Dear Twilight, would you like some ice to apply to that burn? Ahah, anyway, that was...perfect. I can't believe I didn't catch the "too soft" part until it got to "too hard." Anyway, regardless of his preferences, I zayan is a creep. Period.
CrystalHeart27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Somehow Izaya reminded me of Mukuro from KHR! in this fic... The "Oya, oya" didn't help at all, and even their inclinations for innocent moe teenage boys are similar... Still, damn. l ship this so hard.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
What just happened in Mikado-sama's head, really? He was just all that okay and cool with Izaya-sama's wants to more than molest him? . . . What the freakin' response was that?!
But, actually, him blushing like that was endearing to picture so . . .
Izaya-sama was still really, really creepy. Hope Namie-san and Shizu-chan could kill him off soon.
Thanks for sharing!
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ahhh Izaya is such a weirdo. Good job, thank you.
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
As the girl from Despicable Me would say:

"IT'S SO FLUFFEH IMMUNA DIEEE!"

This was so adorable, And I would love to see you pull of some smut.
rina.tyler chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awww I have no words
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Kyaaa!
NikkiSoGhetto chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I liked how Shizuo and mikado go violated.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ha, so cute! Loved it! Izaya was hilarious, especially in the scene with Shizuo.
Renhi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh. Oh, okay, let me just wrap up my laughs and pack them in a bag.

The part with Izaya realizing that he's a gay pedophile just K.O'd me, and I can not stop giggling whenever I read that line. Oh, goodness!

I know it's extremely late of me to write a review (seeing as it's 2012 now, oh dear) but I just had to thank you for writing such a funny fic!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love how you tied Izaya's search to Goldilocks. That was wittily done!
shizune-chan013 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
me likesh!
biscotti gelato chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is absolute gold. :D
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I'm suing! You almost killed me with this! I have a flu and couldn't breath because I kept laughing! You almost killed me! In other words, awesome story, lol.
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2011